What's the record for the fattest chick in a Ferrari? | Page 5 | FerrariChat

What's the record for the fattest chick in a Ferrari?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Husker, Jun 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

It's Paris.

*droool*

;-)

2. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    More cushion for the pushin.

3. HMS

HMS Formula 3

Dec 12, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Zack Sursio

Photochopped.

4. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    my eyes... my eyes!

5. Gladiator

Gladiator Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Speak to me as I am. Nothing extenuate,
    Nor set down aught in malice.

William Shakespeare

"Who cares about Mickey Mantle, he doesn’t care about you. He doesn’t pay your bills." Sonny - A Bronx Tale.

Some people are obsessed with the opinion of others. Why? Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In forums like these people are always going to form an opinion on a variety of subjects. IMO the basis of offense is directly proportional to the feelings that I have toward the source. If they are a significant part of my life, then it hurts. If they’re absent, then so is the offense.

6. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! MY EYES!!! I'M BLIND!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! Fortunately, there's this gorgeous lady to counterbalance the horror. ;) :D

BTW, it is Paris in the Murcie, she was in it for the shooting of a music video, with Won-G (whoever that is), title is "Caught up in the Rapture" ... haven't been able to get that vid off Kazaa yet ... http://music.icq.com/channels/browse_folder/1,,29214,00.html?tid=29214 for those who like realplayer ... be aware, it's really crappy !!! LMAO
    Yes I did fantasize for a couple minutes that she would indeed drive a Murcie mounted on tasteful HREs ... then I realized she needed huuuuge shoes to reach the pedals ... then saw the vid. No class! Too funny.

7. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

I know it is her, isnt she cute? It's just that someone here said it was "photochopped" but oh well. People just assume things.

There are a few pics of her in that Lambo, and she looks good in every one.

Cheers,

Vasco.R

8. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
  9. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    #109 Husker, Jun 10, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

10. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

11. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Any more shots of Paris in the Lambo, Mark?

12. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
    A Simple Life rerun was on Fox last night, but the trades have Paris and Nicole as foes, not friends anymore. Does anyone know if this is still the case or not?

13. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i don't understand... 13,000+ posts makes me a loser...? How so...? Please explain... Thanks...

Gladiator, it's not so much that the offenders matter to me, it's that the hateful, sexist, chauvanistic, putrid bullsh_t will undoubtedly offend someone else... This is (mostly) a community... i wish there were a way to prove that some people NEVER registered or NEVER posted because of some of the ridiculously sexist/racist/chauvanistic crap that's been posted here...

14. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Why would ANYBODY give a sorry rats azz?

15. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
    I will always respect NNO...

We might not see eye-to-eye on every issue, but this gentleman will always be worthy of respect in my book...

16. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Here's a shot of her in a car that's on Google..... but, I had to censor it for FChat. ;)

17. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
    Anymore replying to posts with a witty comeback is like passing a Ford in a Ferrari, i.e., who cares?

18. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    wow! darn wide door sills!! lol!

I'm headed to google, now....bye...

darn I didn't want to post to this thread...sory

19. Murcielago_Boy

Murcielago_Boy Formula Junior

May 27, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    The Dark Lord
    The vast majority of people are fat because of their lifestyle - NOT because they have underactive (?) thyroids and assorted glandular problems. This lifestyle is not just about relentless eating but absolutely no exercise at all.
    I have utterly no sympathy for fat people (unless I find out that they do actually have a glandular problem).

The people who get really, REALLY, fat live in a near-continuous state of denial... THIS is what get's me... - it's the fact that they think they are living a healthy life and that they look great.... Idiots on talkshows tell them "you look beautifuuull honey" and "there's nothing wrong with being fat." What absolute rubbish.
    I would say:
    It's KILLING you to be fat - it's terrible for you health - don't you care? It's a blessing to have the ability to run and walk and play sport and *have the opportunity to be healthy* and there you are p!ssing it away because you can't stop eating..... HOW PATHETIC..
    The looks aspect is secondary - in 99% of the cases these people are wasting the perfectly healthy body that God (or whatever else, "cloud in the sky") gave them.
    If they say they're happy - FINE - I would say they would be happier and lead a higher quality life if they weighed 190lbs instead of 350lbs.
    Some of you politically correct idiots are the people to blame. Tell fat people they are fat (constructively and without destroying their ego) and the world will be a happier place.

20. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned that given how low the Gallardo is, the scale of that [photoshopped I know] fat chick would be about 3'10"... heck, at that size, she's probably still a size 6! :)

21. Klint

Klint Karting

Dec 7, 2003
    Isle of Man, British Isles
    Full Name:
    Clint
    Let's get this straight:

Ferrari's actually have weight limits of the PASSENGERS in the user manuals?

22. atheyg

atheyg Guest

The max gross weight for my 328 is 3610lbs, a curb of 3170 leaves a max passenger weight limit of 440lbs or 1 big fat chick.

23. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    After trying to sell my trusty '87 TR for about a year. I finally sold it to a great guy and his wife.

The only problem is that between his 300+ pounds and her 220+...they are going to exceed the 400 pound weight limit for passengers and luggage....yikes!

24. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Tsk tsk tsk.....and you KNOWINGLY sold it to them anyway?????

Oh the humanity!

D-shaking head-L

25. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary