As an Enzo in small... | FerrariChat

As an Enzo in small...

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Fede Ferrari, Jun 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fede Ferrari

Fede Ferrari Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    To my return of Maranello, I want to share with you the images that
    we take, of some of the camouflaged Modena that we saw over there. According to
    some details that we could appreciate closely, the new model will have a
    very similar air to that of the Enzo, mainly in their back part, with the lights
    later in very high position and the continuation of the optic groups
    above the chassis, and I eat their frontal it was also underhanded,
    they will very possibly change also it.

I want to highlight the sound of their motor, anything that to do with that of the current one
    Modena, for my pleasure very cagarrinated and more similar to that of the Challenge
    Stradale gone up of turns. This is not maybe still definitive, but I think
    that it is something that the Ferrari should improve in this new version.

The new denomination of this Ferrari will surely come given by the
    cylinder capacity of their motor whose increase of capacity and of power, it will be something
    superior to the current pattern and according to my opinion, it would rot very well to be denominated
    375 Modena Modified and their power to reach the 440CV, if we pay attention of
    the progression to that it has been subjected the propeller V8 at 90º of Maranello to him
    long of the last 15 years.

Greetings
    FEDE
    Ferrari Site: www.elenaferrari.net

2. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    I really like them. I think it looks good

Antony

3. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    Beautiful! Thanks for posting!

Ton

4. rkm

rkm Karting

Apr 13, 2004
    Spring Hill
    Full Name:
    Robert Monroe
    I like the looks of the rear end. the front looks the same so no sign there, but i like the back end. kinda like that enzo pulling out too!!

5. Dino 208gt4

Dino 208gt4 F1 World Champ

Jun 24, 2003
    European Union
    Full Name:
    Roel
    Very nice picture with that yellow Enzo in the background.
    Thanks for sharing pics.

6. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    huh ?? only 440 hp ? thats 15 more than the CS ! i hope it weighs less than 1200 kgs then !

7. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    thx very much for the pics! This is what I like the best about F-Chat. Scoops!!! :cool:

8. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Great pics, thanks a lot for sharing with us buddy!
    Please feel free to post the rest of your Maranello vacation pics here;)
    oh yes, we are hungry for more pics:D

9. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    Do I think that the Challenge Stradale a special version of the Modena is and that if there is a renovation of the street pattern, it cannot be more potent than a version almost of competition, as maximum he/she will have the same one, this way if they decide to make a version to homologate it for circuit, will they have margin to give more push, don't you believe?

FEDE

10. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    Ok, I will keep it in mind.
    As tip, I send you two more pictures, but this time of Maserati MC12 that like you know, he is cousin brother of the Enzo...

Shortly I will put more...
    Greetings
    FEDE

11. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Looks good! Nice pics! Thanks for sharing... :D

12. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Maserati MC12 are awesome great, stunning and more than every ENZO ever will be - a real race car, built to get driven on the track!

thanks for this great shots!

13. rpmtifosi

rpmtifosi Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Guy
    Thanks for sharing these nice pictures!!
    Love to see more of the 360 replacement car!! That 'little Enzo' :)
    About the Maserati.... i don't know, i prefer the looks off the Enzo alot more!!
    Yes, i know the Maserati is a pure race-car! But the Enzo isn't that slow either :rolleyes: but you can drive it on the streets also!!

CIAO...

Guy

14. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    Thanks a lot Fede for sharing those awesome pics !!

15. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Well if Ferrari introduces this new V8 with ONLY 440 Hp :

-The competition will still be faster ( Gallardo , P Turbo , Ford GT, Corvette Z06 , even M5 ) ...
    -And The performance between the Stradale and this new car wont be that different so that owners will want to sell their Strad to get the new car ..

I think they need at least 470 Hp for 1300 kgs since the car will still be low on torque. Thats the only way it can go against the Gallardo and the P turbo

I sincerly hope this car will have at least 470 hp...The competition is already putting out 500 hp...or more..how can Ferrari come up with a new car and only 440 hp ?

16. Its going to be really sad if the Modena replacement wont be able to keep up with the Gallardo.

17. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Well, the Testarossa was slower than the Lambo Countach and it was a great commercial success so maybe the guys at Maranello are not worried about hp figures.

18. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Well, well said!!!!!
    HP`s isn`t all!

19. BBi512

BBi512 Rookie

Jun 14, 2004
    Switzerland
    It would be nice to see Ferrari come out with a 10 cylinder engine directly coming from the F1 engine.

20. rossi

rossi Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    Jep, but all is nothing with too less hp!

21. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    I agree with you.
    Ferrari follows its rhythm and he doesn't worry about the other marks, on the other hand they are the other makers those that want to overcome Ferrari with the help of horses... for this reason, I believe that the new Modena won't have more than 450CV, and I say it for the progression that they suffer the motors Ferrari from a model to another. They never increase suddenly 100CV, but rather sometimes, alone they improve the answer in first floor or in 10 or 20CV at most...

FEDE

22. BBi512

BBi512 Rookie

Jun 14, 2004
    Switzerland
    I think that every Ferrari are in other world. You do not drive a Ferrari the way you drive a Porsche or an M5... The HP question on my side is not important. If you look at Colin Chapman with Lotus he put a small engine into a light car and turned it into a F1 world champion. Based on that I think that Ferrari should fight against the unnecessary kilos and increase the hp to 450.

23. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    As the requested me friend Wolfgang, I have selected some how many pictures of our stay in Maranello, with views of several places and mythical places of that area.

I also recommend you that if you are interested in traveling this summer to Maranello, in my website I have a section in which have a guide of places of interest, with addresses and telephones, with the only problem that it is in Spanish... but, so that you want the translators but?.

This has been the fifth time that I go and with the time I begin to know all the better places.

I hope you like the pictures that I send you.
    FEDE
    www.elenaferrari.net

24. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    The first pictures are of the Ferrari and of our entrance in the Showroom, before our visit.
    I am the bald one with the cane...
    There is also of the new part and of the new monument to the Cavallino Rampante...

As I have a muscular distrofia, in some pictures you will see me in a seat of wheels, to go quicker and more comfortable in the visits, because it stops my I am sometimes made difficult.

And those that come now are of the Ristorante il Cavallino and other, as Il Montana or the Ristorante Nello... seem that alone we think of eating!!

25. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    More food!!

Good we also made ourselves pictures with Nello, while it signed us a copy of their it celebrates book of recipes... all with plates with names of Teams or of cars...