Central OHIO Lamborghini's | FerrariChat

Central OHIO Lamborghini's

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by zeeshan66, Jun 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zeeshan66

zeeshan66 Karting

May 13, 2004
    Dublin
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan
    I just wanted to get an idea or account of how many lamborghini's are in Central Ohio. Please list you make and model as well as location, i'm hoping to perhaps hold a curise/dinner etc. Thanks

2. John Custer

John Custer Karting

Apr 27, 2002
    I have a 99 Roadster, live in Dayton, Ohio

3. dmd3377

dmd3377 Rookie

Apr 4, 2004
    I'm in Dublin also. I have a Black Diablo.

4. BrentC

BrentC Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2003
    We'd be happy to help organize or arrange something with you. We'd also be interested in talking about "sponsoring" some sort of event, rally, etc. i don't want to spam the board, so if you want to discuss it, e-mail me at [email protected]. My company now has Lamborghini parts in addition to Ferrari parts.

TIA.

Best regards,
    Brent Cardani

5. rlm328

rlm328 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    We are having a lunchen in Cincinnati on July,25 at Ferrari's resturant
    cost is 15.00 per person includes non-alcoholic drinks from noon until
    4:00 or 5:00 pm we will be having other Lambo's at the event and would
    like to invite the other Lamborghini people fron the surrounding area . there will also be some other people coming from the Columbus area you can come down with them for further info e-mail me at
    [email protected]

Thanks Bob Miller

6. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    Hi guys,
    I decided to check out the North central forum. I'm in Columbus and I've had quite a few Ferrari's. I've never been in a Lambo before and I've thought about heading up to the dealership somewhere near Marysville right? If you guys have a luncheon or a get together , if anyone needs a passenger or wants company, please let me know. Feel free to PM me, or respond here or the main board. I'm on the General Board all the time, so just give a shout to Fanatic....Philip.

Thanks
    Shanezee, if your still in Dublin, I'd love to see your Modena....I've never seen one in person...........maybe we could all have a dinner/get together at Easton sometime.

7. zeeshan66

zeeshan66 Karting

May 13, 2004
    Dublin
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan
    John Custer- i would definately love to see some pics and comments on yuor choice of lambo.

dmd3377 - what year is yours? I remember a while back i was driving in my red supra and when i looked back there was a black diablo driving behind me. it was a 2 way road. What year is you car and care to share any comments. Also pics would be greatly appreciated.

8. John Custer

John Custer Karting

Apr 27, 2002
    I have a 99 Roadster, Yellow, my pictures are too big to upload here. Give me your email and I will send you some pictures. I also have a yellow 360 Spider.

9. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    john

oh my gosh
    I live in Dayton too
    could you send me pictures? my email is [email protected]
    I think i've seen your 360 spider

i don't want to stalk you or ask you for a ride or anything
    but is there any way i could see your cars?
    like a cruise or show or something?

10. zeeshan66

zeeshan66 Karting

May 13, 2004
    Dublin
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan