(DFW) Job Opportunity | FerrariChat

(DFW) Job Opportunity

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Nick R, Jun 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nick R

Nick R Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2004
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Nick R
    I received a call today form a recruiter who is looking for an individual to work as an International Controller Asia/Pacific – Latin America with the following criteria/experience:

· Key international accounting, Finance and Operational leader reporting to CFO;
    · Responsible for $60MM revenue comprising 21 countries;\
    · Responsible for training local accounting personnel and optimizing systems, process and controls;
    · Key business partner with International Business Leaders

Qualifications
    · CPA/MBA with 7 years post graduate experience including international
    · Language proficiency in English and Spanish

I have the letter that the recruiter emailed me if interested email or PM and I will provide info.

2. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    A friend of mine is in HR for a local large company, and they're looking for CPA's.

I'm trying to hire an entry level position, but am not sure if I can hire externally or not.

3. icars

icars Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2002
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Rodney Haas
    Just too piggy back on the thread. Marci is also looking for a Payables position or tech writing. She has a MBA and many years of experience writing. She has a small amount of experience with Payables but really likes it better than writing at this point.

Rodney

4. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I am looking to hire an Accounts Payable Mgr, responsibile for a staff of about 5 or so. We also have an A/P clerk position open. You are welcome to e-mail me a resume and salary requirements. Our office is in Addison.

Also looking for 2 sales/business analysts. Quantatative, MBA types.

5. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

we've got 2 slots open. One in IS, the other in sales. No idea on $$.

The sales one is in an area called "subscription services" basically selling ASP type functions for our software suite on a subscription basis. Very new area for us. If you can make this fly then you will go far here.

Here is a synopsis of the IS opening.

Essential knowledge and experience include: Strong working knowledge of MS Windows NT/2000/XP and Unix/Linux and MS Exchange Server; Protocol experience TCP/IP, HTML, HTTP, SSL, SET IPSEQ NAT; Knowledge of SQL, MS Access, ORACLE; Strong knowledge of Backup and Virus operations; Experience and knowledge in Network architecture and hardware systems; Strong knowledge of IS security systems and protocols; Project management and budgeting knowledge in the areas of software/hardware design & implementations

Experience and Education must include: Bachelors Degree and/or Technical Certifications in Computer Science, Network design and administration, Operating systems, Security. Five (5) years experience in IS/Facilities.

6. TXesprit

TXesprit Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2001
    Southlake
    Full Name:
    Sean
    My wife is looking for an entry level position now since we have an interview with immigration in 10 days for her employment authorization. Let me know if anyone is looking for an Economics major who speaks Danish.