I'm traumatized! Please help me... | FerrariChat

I'm traumatized! Please help me...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by JSL, Jun 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    I’m traumatized! Little did I know how much I enjoyed my 92 348ts. She just went to a new home and I can’t believe how I’m feeling. I fully intend to get a late model 355 just as soon as I find the “right” car at a fair price. Today would be fine. But, it is very strange how I already miss the raw feel of the 348. I didn’t have these feelings when I sold the 308 or the 328. Frankly, I can’t understand it. So it may sound really silly but I’m truly sad. My wife thinks I’m nuts and she may be right. I just love these crazy, touchy, temperamental, beautiful pieces of art. Now I need everyone’s help to find her replacement. If you know of a pristine, serviced, low mileage, late model, red or black 355, please let me know. I prefer a 6 speed. Doesn’t matter if it is a GTS, Spider or Berlinetta. Must be loved and show it. I am ready and I can’t stand to have an empty garage! HELP.

Actually, I’m quite serious; I am ready to purchase the right car at a fair price. If you know of one that meets the above criteria, please PM me. Thanks for the listening (reading) ear. It is tougher than I thought.

2. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    I hope you are able to get your fix soon! :)

I fully understand missing your 348 as I too have a special attachment to the series(spiders in particular).

3. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I feel your anguish....Sadly, your pain will only exacerbates
    Go buy yourself one as soon as possible...
    Meanwhile, hang in there.

Tom

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Sorry to hear... hope you find what you want soon!

DL

5. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Hopefully you won't have to go through the agony as long as I did. I sold my '89 328 and I went for a whole 3 weeks before I replaced it!!!!! ;)

6. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    Kind of like AA. "Hi, I'm Scott, I have a Ferrari addiction". Helps to know others understand.:)

7. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Hahaha,
    I feel for you JSL, but your post was funny! FA like AA.....

I don't know what you consider as a fair price, but I got my '98 355 spider for $91K w/ 30K service done (along w/ minor cosmetic touch ups) Don't be too easy on your requirement due to your F hunger.

Good luck for hunting your next F car!

8. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    SERIOUS? http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21681

9. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I have a buddy selling a 1997 355 Berlinetta F1. Its silver with black. Tubi, custom wheels, lots of carbon fiber, air intake ect. Needs to go to a Ferrari enthusiest. I believe it has 24xxx on it but has been properly maintained. Send me a PM if interested. I also know a fellow selling a 99 red 355 f1 spider with 18K on it.

10. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I can't believe there hasn't been a 355 owner offer you a ride to get your "fix"!! I only have a 308 and am way up north of you but would be more than happy to offer you a ride to tide you over!

Good luck on the search!!

John