Ferraris on Rodeo Sun June 20 | FerrariChat

Ferraris on Rodeo Sun June 20

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by tubeguy, Jun 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tubeguy

tubeguy Formula 3

May 21, 2003
    Upland California
    Full Name:
    Kevin Deal
    Anyone got the scoop on this? They want to have a car from every year. Sent me an e-mail asking:

ON FATHERS DAY, JUNE 20, RODEO DRIVE IS GOING TO HAVE ONE EACH FERRARI FROM 1953 TO 1997. IN ORDER TO FILL THE FIELD, WE STILL NEED SOME CARS. WE NEED:

1975 ANY
    1976 "
    1981 "
    1982 "
    1990 "
    1997 355 COUPE
    If you have a car to show from the above years, please contact email (Tubeguy deleted the e-mail).

2. tubeguy

tubeguy Formula 3

May 21, 2003
    Upland California
    Full Name:
    Kevin Deal
    Sp word is it runs from 9 to 4 pm this Sunday the 20th. They were not forthcoming about more info, and it's not on the web from my quick search.......so maybe they don't want attendance?

3. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Did you see this thread... http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19910

Here it says it will be from 10-4...couple phone numbers for info as well http://whatsonwhen.com/events/~50586.jml

I still plan on going.

quote from the other thread with some more info...

4. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Is parking pretty easy? Where should I park in order to take a look at this event. I would love to go with my dad. If anyone has any info, would appreciate it, either here or PM. :)

5. Kevallino

Kevallino Formula 3

Feb 10, 2004
    Mid-Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Wow - didn't really realize it is a Ferrari celebration this year. Just got my car and would love to bring it if there is any kind of special parking but not really keen on just "general admission".

I will watch this thread as I planned on coming down anyway but with the Boxster S (wife's car!).

Cheers
    Kevin

6. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    My buddy asks, are the 333sp's represented yet? ;)

7. Viper 10

Viper 10 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brad Chang
    Ryan:

I've been going to this for several years and I usually park just south of Wilshire near Saks and Neiman's. You can also park in a department store parking lot and pay a little. Unless you get there early, you probably won't be able to park near the show.

I'll be there when it opens. You have my cell phone number.

Brad

8. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I usually suggest the garage at Dayton and Canon next to the Sav-On. Easier trek back than all the way at Neiman's I would let everyone in our garage with my city parking pass, but I will not be attending :(

Also the garage on South Beverly at Charleville next to the Wine Merchant and newstand.

F-chatters hit Mulberry St pizza on South Beverly on your way out of town, great slices!

-Tim Hunold
    M!ssBeverlyH!lls Inc.

9. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

Hey Brad,

Thanks for the info! Also what time are you looking to get out there. If I am there I will call you. Can you PM me ur cell one more time or email as I just got a new phone (same #). Thanks.