355 vs 360 trouble codes | FerrariChat

355 vs 360 trouble codes

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by jeffdavison, Jun 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    Wondering if they are the same.

The MIL went out on in my 355. My OBD2 reader gave out P1448 as the trouble code.

The 360 DTC list I have (couln't find one for the 355) says Catalyst Bypass Flag Circuit.

I've reset the light, but haven't yet driven a complete drive cycle to see if it comes back on.

Are they the same? What problems will a bad circuit show? Car seems to drive fine. Power and sound seem unchanged.

Comments?

Thanks

Jeff Davison

2. solly

solly Formula 3

Jun 2, 2001
    Westchester NY
    Full Name:
    Dr. Steven S.
    I am emailing you the trouble codes for a 360. File too large toi upload to F-Chat.

3. solly

solly Formula 3

Jun 2, 2001
    Westchester NY
    Full Name:
    Dr. Steven S.
    Can't upload file via F-chat email. Send me your email address and I'll send you the codes. I'm at [email protected]

4. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    Thanks, sent you a pm.

But are they they same as the 355? It would make sense, since the codes are unique to Ferrari and they can excercise the car with the SD-1 & SD-2. with a common command.

Just need to make sure they are the same so I can self diagnose and play around with the gadget at fault myself to see if it's as simple as a loose connection, freyed wire or broken valve. Just bringing the car in for SD-2/1 hookup at the dealer is a one hour mandatory minimum of $95.

Jeff