Why not to work late at the gas station | FerrariChat

Why not to work late at the gas station

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Matt LaMotte, Jan 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Ouch is right...

2. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    i have several racial slurs i will refrain from typing right now, but i am thinking them

3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    that guy wasnt messing around.

4. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Dang...was that a chick at the register??? What a punk.. hope they got him.

-R

5. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Worthless POS, I hope they hang him by his ba**s!

6. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Liberal view: Poor guy, he had a rough childhood.

7. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    Couldn't even afford pants that fit around his waste of a body.

That is truly sicking to think that money can make someone hurt someone like that.

8. BigDog

BigDog Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    under the sea!
    I hope i wasn't the only one thinking chris tucker would pop out and scream "DAMN! YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F--- OUT!!!"

9. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    No, you weren't! I thought the same.

Sunny

10. loungedog

loungedog Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    New Market, Ontario
  11. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Well, I'm sure the clerk will at least recover from the punch, and thankfully the loser wasn't armed with anything other than his fist. Fast forward a couple years and one of them will probably be in school, on his/her way to a good job, and the other will be in jail taking it in the rear.

12. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    What a moron. IF he wasnt so stupid, he would know that selling drugs, preferably cocaine, is much more profitable then punching store clerks and making off with no more than $100. If he wants to do a smash and grab job, he should at least hit banks. These guys in southern NY robbed like 15 banks before they got caught, one was in my town. Each time they made off with like $5,000.

13. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i've heard of people dying from one punch... Not that i think this person died, but the dude hit her pretty damn hard... i wouldn't be surprised if her broke her face in a few pieces...

14. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    One or two years ago a kid from a town no more than 15 mins from where i live died when he was punched at a party, and then fell hitting his head on the ground in such a way that it was fatal. The fact that people didnt take him to a hospital didnt help too much either.

15. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Nice hit. Didn't telegraph with the shoulder, zoned in the angle of attack with the elbow - fist/forearm was locked, though not board flat, which is always DESirable to prevent wrist injury and deliver the goods, excellent follow-through.

Poor clerk, though.

Disclaimer: Grew up in the grocery biz. Managed stores. Have seen more dirty deeds than you can imagine. For instance, one day as I was setting up our oh, *riskiest* location for inventory (prior to inventories on the chain - I'd set up each store for 2 days, tops), a couple of guys walked across the parking lot with shotguns, revolver and pistol tucked away, respectively. Another parked on the lot with an 8" barrel .44 mag and a big-ass bowie knife in sheath. His girlfriend had a machete. Those two came in the store and said (casually) "Hey, don't call the cops, OK? It's just family."

'No problem.'

Few minutes later, boom-boom, etc.. Everybody split, we got the thumbs up and a nod-to-forget-faces from our new friends getting in their car, and promptly forgot they existed. Fortunately, only 1 died - their intended target, obviously. I found his body behind the back door of the store. Called cops later & told 'em to bring the wagon. Just another day in that remote section of paradise.

We weren't nervous and neither were they. Just another day in an über-rough neighborhood. We estimated that 1 in 10 customers was packing - barely, if at all, concealed handguns, 8 of 10 side-sheathed knives. The rest we couldn't tell for sure.

16. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Is that the one that was featured in a Rolling Stone magazine article last year?

17. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Not sure but i dont think so, as i think this happened 2 years ago, but again, im not too sure.

18. castex

castex Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Rouen, France
    Full Name:
    Thomas Daniels
    I'm sorry, but that's absolutely reprehensible. I'm not just talking about the actions of the clearly desperate, sub-human beast depicted in the video...What is in my view even worse is that someone would put this to music and stick it on the net as if it is in any way funny. It's not, it's pathetic, callous, voyeuristic rot. How can humanity sink so low? Am I overreacting? I really don't think so.

Matt laMotte, you're also guilty of spreading such hideous filth.

I sincerely hope never to see anything remotely similar on this site again.

19. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Then don't watch anymore TV Castex. I don't find this video funny at all. To be honest I had no clue there was music on the video SINCE i DON'T EVEN HAVE SPEAKERS ON MY COMPUTER! You see the same thing on TV all the time here in the USA. I feel the same way everyone else feels about this guy. He should be locked up and the key thrown away. I have no regrets posting it and if your that offended don't watch it.

20. castex

castex Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Rouen, France
    Full Name:
    Thomas Daniels
    I don't currently have a tv. If I did I'd know what to expect from the channel I turned to...This is not helicopters falling comically into the sea, it's not people crashing cars or bikes through lack of skill or luck, it's not even dangerous animals taking a bite out of idiots who get too near. This is a vicious, unprovoked attack made totally without warning on a young, defenceless lady.

Next time; if you must persist in posting such hateful scenes, please give some sort of warning in the thread title. I'd much rather, however, that you posted this sort of thing on the sort of suitable site that I would never go near.

21. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    So helicopters falling from the sky is comical. Hmmmmmm Ok. You are right on one thing however. This is a vicious, unprovoked attack made totally without warning on a young, defenceless lady. It is not funny and as I stated I had no clue of the music.

22. castex

castex Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Rouen, France
    Full Name:
    Thomas Daniels
    It's comical when it is through clear and sheer stupidity on the part of the pilot. Can't you see the difference? Really? Come on, Matt.

23. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Thanks for not posting them.

Still can't figure out why this is set to "Eye of the Tiger."

24. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    I am going to butt in here and state that a Heli going down with no words of the pilots outcome is not comical at all.

Matt posted this very clearly stating " Why not to work late at the gas station".

Before I even opened the video, I knew what the probable outcome was going to be.

Just let this die.....