Vacation beach home.... | FerrariChat

Vacation beach home....

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Edward 96GTS, Jan 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    I'm looking for a beach home for weekend visits to So.Cal. Prefer Laguna Beach area, but will consider Newport or Dana Pt area. In your opinion, what area/street is the most desireable and why? Want to be in walking distance to towns and restaurants and of course the sand.
    TIA

2. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Edward - are you suggesting that you wish to purchase a home, or periodically rent one? I know of several alternatives in Laguna Beach, walking to town and the beach. Let me know.

Jim S.

3. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Jim,
    Would like to purchase small house or condo.
    Ed

4. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ps- was told Cliff Dr in LB is a good location.

5. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Edward - Cliff Drive is very nice. Expensive, but nice. Across the street from the beach. There are several small apartment/condo's 2 blocks from the beach that, while 1970ish in design, would be fine for weekends and vacations. North Laguna, in my opinion, is more desirable than South Laguna or Dana Point. But I have been in North Laguna for 24 years (read biased).

If serious, I can refer you to realtors, or if something comes up (I may know of a small, 2 bedroom condo), I can let you know.

Jim S.

6. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Jim,
    You have mail.