Enzo at black on black | FerrariChat

Enzo at black on black

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by SilverOne, Dec 22, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SilverOne

SilverOne Karting

Dec 10, 2002
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    David
    I went to the Wilshire theater for a show this past weekend, didn't realize black on black, and symbolic motors are both on the same street, centinela I think.

Anyways, saw a black Enzo, and a red F50 at black/black parked next to each other. Couldn't help myself, had to stop in and take a closer look. This is the first time I've seen the enzo in person. It's simply amazing!!! It actually looks even better when you look at the car from ~5 feet back as compare to standing right next to it. The car is not as long as I had imagined or from looking at pictures on the web. Just simply took my breath away.., just had to share, I am sure you guys would understand!

2. KMS

KMS Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 22, 2003
    You mean LaCienega Blvd. I think most if not all of the cars at Black on Black are on consignment.

3. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Some of the Cars are on consignment, but Mr. Black has a beautiful selection and he is a very nice guy.

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    one of my offices is four floors up from symbolic there. it is nice to see the cars in the garage when they move stock around. I have yet to go to black on black, everytime i think about it i wind up at mulberrry eating pizza. strange, that. I will check it out on friday for sure, and i'll bring my big camera gear.

5. Nametool

Nametool Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Mr. Black is truly a nice guy and what an awesome collection of Ferrari's. Unfortunately, I just drove by Symbolic the other day at the corner of Wilshire and La Cienega and they have officially moved out. It just lists their San Diego number on the window so it looks like they may have given up on the LA market, at least for a while.
    That Enzo at Black on Black, $1.3...

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i'm going to buy that black Enzo when i win the lottery... It'll be down from the insane number that it's at now, by then... Darth already agreed to pick me up from the airport and drive me straight there... :)

7. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    I will agree for you to take me as a passenger on the test drive :)

BTW, Carbon, what are you doing up so late? :)

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Just BSing...