308 Right front low beam headlight won't work. | FerrariChat

308 Right front low beam headlight won't work.

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Husker, Jan 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    I figured it was the bulb, so I replaced it. Wrong. Still no low beam. High beam is fine. And the left headlight, low beam and high beam are fine. Any suggestions on this one? Thanks!

2. Diablo

Diablo Formula Junior

Well, I would say get a test light and see if you have 12 volts at the wires.
    If you don't, there could be a possibility of a wire that has an open circuit due to the up and down motion of the headlight unit.

Good Luck

3. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    Check your fuse box. Make sure that it is not only the fuse but that power is going in and coming out of the box.

4. markrolf

markrolf Karting

Nov 26, 2003
    Kettering, UK
    Hi,

I recently had the same problem. It turned out to be the connecter block just behind the headlight, where 3 wires go from the headlight into the car's wiring loom. Anyway, one of the connecters had come loose, simple as that!!

Mark

5. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    Same as Mark. My right headlight would come on then brownout. I wanted to see if it was the bulb so I switched bulbs and viola, both worked. Go figure.