Question Re: New Format | FerrariChat

Question Re: New Format

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ScuderiaRossa, Nov 7, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    I noticed that my number of posts from the old site did not translate when I registered on the new site. I'm not up there with some of the guys, but it was nice to see my 300+ posts anyway! Anyone else notice this?

2. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    LEN

DONT WORRY..IT WILL CATCH UP SOON...ROB HAS OVER 3000 PEOPLE TO UPDATE...DONT WORRY..

SAY HI TO MILA

BRUCE

3. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    He's lying. He's made over 3,500 posts in 4 days. Even hacked a fake starting date - then Rob had to get a Restraining Order. Sad, but true.

4. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    THOMAS

GO TO WORK, BUDDY :)

BRUCE. .NICE WEEKEND GUYS

5. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Bruce,

You can see where my head is at on a Friday morning! The 24 million dollar museum project I'm working on just got cut back to 18 million, so the last thing I'm thinking about right now is work.

Can't wait to take the car out this weekend, I love the crisp fall weather. I think its the best time to drive.

Say hi to Andrea for us.

6. sandersja

sandersja Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2003
    Portland OR
    Full Name:
    John Sanders
    Quite frankly, I wish Rob would get rid of the post-counter. That way people would focus more on saying something sensible and useful in their posts rather than just trying to increment the counter.