Scuderia Sarasota Rally Nov 16th | FerrariChat

Scuderia Sarasota Rally Nov 16th

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Sloan83qv, Nov 7, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    Scuderia Sarasota’s 1st Rally for the 2003 /2004 season is on Sunday November 16th.

Jim and Debbie Pyle have planned a great Sunday Drive through the Back roads, we will stop for a picnic lunch (which you bring) and then we will return back to Sarasota.

This is a Sunday Drive, it is not a race or a timed event.

We will meet at usual Rally meeting spot (Northern Trust Bank parking lot) off of University Parkway just east of I-75 at 9:15 and depart at 9:30 sharp.

Please fill up the Ferrari with Gas before arriving; there is a Mobil Station just before the bank on University Parkway (at light by Publix turn right for Gas).

Northern Trust Bank parking lot off of I-75 (exit 213) EAST on University Parkway to Town Center Pkwy, turn left and bank is on your right.

My cell # 941-302-2575 (home 349-0880)

No need to RSVP, just make sure you are there by 9:30 am. Don’t Forget your Picnic lunch.

2. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    The Scuderia SRQ Rally was a great sucess:

Great Weather, Great Turnout and Great Road Trip with over 200 miles covered.

15 Ferrari's and 26 participants.

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Nice shot!
    Nice turnout!
    Nice people!

Who is that clown there in the middle having his hand on this gorgous blond in the front?

4. Debbie

Debbie Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Debbie
    Martin, the clown's other hand was on Jim! It was great fun with a lot of super folks. The big surprise was that Paul drove a Ferrari!!

5. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    I always thought the clown was Debbie???

Did you mean the handsome guy in the black shirt standing between the clowns husband and the stunning and MARRIED woman who happens to be a blonde with amazing taste in both men and auto's?

Then that would be me!

PS: Martin was in the ditch looking for clues when this photo was taken.

6. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    In the ditch looking for clues?

...oh I get it..:)

more like "looking for Charmin"

If the Rally was a great or near as great as the FCA National Rally it must have been a blast.

How did you like Paul driving a Ferrari? Color looks great.

7. Debbie

Debbie Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Debbie
    Martin, I love the color or Paul's new car. Our Mondial T was just about the same color. When Paul told me he was driving a Ferrari I about fell out of my chair. But, he told me he was driving the 308 not the 348! Could it be that he is number impaired or just wishful thinking?

8. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Paul is getting too much sex lately that has hindered some of the blood to reach his brain, thus his math skills are suffering 308, 328, 338, 348 its all the same to him :)

Wishful thinking may play a roll here as well.