Stradale - Black/Red Interior Color | FerrariChat

Stradale - Black/Red Interior Color

Discussion in '360/430' started by WCH, Nov 7, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    Saw my first Stradale in person today. Fantastic, just what I'd expected and hoped for, I feel Ferrari had done a very nice job on the car. The sound is perfect. If you've ordered but haven't yet seen one in person, I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

One surprise: the red in the red and black alcantara interior is not a bright red or even a rosso corsa, it's more of a brick red. I had expected a brighter red. I think I'm going to stick with it, but it was not at all what I imagined. I guess one would have to order leather to get a brighter red.

2. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    i know what you mean. but the more you see this red/black alcantara in different cars the more you start to like it. the italians have a talent for making things look good (clothes, shoes, cars, etc.). i ordered a yellow stradale with black seats with yellow trim areas (you know how the seats in the stradale are typically mainly a red seat with black trim...i flipped things and ordered mainly black seats with yellow trim). i saw a sample book of alcantara materials while i was visiting the factory last month. all the colors in alcantara are more muted compared to leather. but if you go with the idea that the stradale is more of a striped down race car then the alcantara seems appropriate because it is nice but not luxurious...a good choice for the stradale.

btw, what color stradalew did you see? i saw a black stradale with black seats with red trim (all alcantara) at the factory and it looked great! i think they delivered that car to a customer at beverly hills ferrari yesterday :) lucky SOB :))))

3. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    I think black/red or black/yellow would look great on the car.

The car I saw today was Rosso Scuderia with the red/black alcantara interior. My car will be TDF Blue exterior w/ red calipers, red & black alcantara interior. I'd hoped the calipers and seats would somewhat match, bit it looks like they won't.

Edit - believe me, this is a minor concern. The car is fabulous.

4. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

I was at the dealer today and watched the new owner of the pictured Black/red Stradale pick up his car. The car is very impressive and sounds great taking off. I would have gone for red calipers though ;)This color combo rocks imo!

Scott

5. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    I have to agree. Nero and Bordeaux on a 360 rocks! :)

Check out my car in my profile.