Help! Trying to post pics... | FerrariChat

Help! Trying to post pics...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by cmparrenzo, Jan 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    I have posted lots of times under old format, I can get the size down but 200k for a pic? what am I doing wrong?

Chris

2. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    So are you getting a message that your pics are over the size limit?

Most pics in the JPG format that are within the 640x640 pixel size limit will be well under the 200k limit. If your pics are over the 200k size limit be sure they are saved as a JPG.

When you upload the pic be sure to wait until the file shows up (see arrow) before hitting the "All Done" button.

3. Ferrari

Ferrari Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Hey Chris . . .

Good to hear from you. What's new?

Also, you only can upload 1 picture at the time, not 4 like in the old forum . . . .

BTW, I'm still working on getting your pics off my old laptop. ..

Christian

4. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Mark, they are saved as a JPG but but even after resizing they are 600+ I know I am doing something silly wrong...

5. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Hi Christian, hey I got that pic by downloading from your post on Fchat (duh)

This is driving me nuts!

6. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    That is rather large. What program are you using? Try using Paint to save them, if that doesn't work email one to [email protected] and I will take a look at it.

7. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    email heading in your way....

8. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    Email hasn't popped up yet, maybe the hotmail server is acting goofy. If you want try sending to me at [email protected] to see if arrives a bit quicker.

9. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    OK, off to yahoo!

10. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    Hmmm.... Still haven't recieved any emails. Just for kicks I emailed attachments back and forth between my two accounts and the arrival was almost instantaneous so I don't think it's at my end. Would you happen to be using AOL? In my experience sometimes AOL takes a while for emails to make it through the system. If you don't mind post your address I will send an email to you. When it arrives post here and send an email reply back with the the pic attached.