328 In Abita Springs Sunday | FerrariChat

328 In Abita Springs Sunday

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by 308nut, Jan 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    I went to Abita Springs Sunday morning to go flying (I am finally fulfilling a lifelong dream of getting a pilots license) and when I left the airport around 11am i stoped at Subway in town and while I was eating I saw a red/tan 328 pass by. Does anyone know who this is.

Wade

www.fortunemotors.com
    www.308qvregister.com

2. Dave328

Dave328 Formula 3

Nov 24, 2002
    Katy
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Probably Chris. They said they were gonna hit the road Sun.

3. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    No I don't think it was Chris unless he dyed his hair blonde.

Wade

4. Tifosi1

Tifosi1 Formula 3

Feb 17, 2002
    Pearl River, LA
    Full Name:
    Kelly J. Vince
    It was Lee. 95 point car too.

Of course I went through there too. But all that gray hair, who could miss that HUH.
    Good luck on the flying lessons, just don't crash into my house. HAHA

Kelly

5. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    Kelly I ddn't see you only him, I was eating and he stopped across the street and got out of the car to look at something, like he may have hit something. It was only him, did you see me, I was in a red 82 308.

Wade

6. Tifosi1

Tifosi1 Formula 3

Feb 17, 2002
    Pearl River, LA
    Full Name:
    Kelly J. Vince
    Then it may not have been Lee, cause Claudia has Blond hair and I know they drove through there after 11am. I thought she may have been driving the car. I went through ther about 3PM on my drive to the Garden of Eden, highway 40.
    Just take 59 through Abita Springs and follow the road till it ends at highway 40. Take a right on 40

Boy it is a great road, I never got under 5,500 in 4th the whole road. I just kept it in 4th the whole way, up to 8,000 back down to 5,500 RPM

Bye.

Kelly

7. Dla

Dla Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Jacksonville FL
    Full Name:
    Lee Anderson
    Hey guys,
    That was me (Lee) and Cluadia. We went up to money hill then over to covington. Yea, I hit a pot hole and was checking to make sure there was no damage. All is fine, I am now looking for some roads that have better paving. Can't wait to join all for a Sunday drive,
    See ya,
    Lee

8. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    I like to go up to folsom and turn right on hwy 40 take it till it stops and then turn right, that goes to lee road turn left and then turn right onto hwy 40 again, the section in bush between lee road and hwy 21 is my fav. with the hills and turns.