Whats up *****cat! | FerrariChat

Whats up *****cat!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by allanlambo, Nov 26, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    LOL, you always find the funniest vids.

2. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Holy ****. That guy must have crapped his pants.. Great video.

Here's a picture that I took of a leopard while on Safari a couple of months back (in Africa)

3. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Here's another pic I took while on Safari. A female Lion had killed this Zebra a few hours earlier and then the male arrived on the scene. They had a brief fight over the kill. We were quite close to this action.

4. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    What was on the video? I can't get it to load.

5. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    How do you play a .mpa file???

DRS

6. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    If that is funny, I'd hate to see what you consider UNfunny. LOL

DL

7. John

John Rookie

Nov 13, 2003
    Torrance, CA
    Full Name:
    John

DrStranglove,

That works for RealPlayer, you can get it at Realplayer.com ( Free Download)

8. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Many years ago I went to one of those zoo thingies where you can drive your car into a fenced in area where the keep the lions.

Naturally the best time is when the feeding truck drives in ...

Anyway while my little Simca 1000 was inside with the lions, 2 things happened that was interesting:
    • Amazingly a family parked their car and GOT out and started to set up a picnic!!!!!. Now this caused an incredible amount of excitement by the zoo keepers (er, idiot people keepers) ... but they got back into their car real fast :). Lucky for them the lions had been fed not too long earlier. I still cannot believe how stupid some parents are ... cannot blame the kids, but I would have been saying F**K OFF Mum :) ...
    • 1 lion decide to get up on my little car (a Simca 1000 is about as small as a Morris Mini) and sat on the bonnet. Real amazing to be that close to such a large cat ... the lady with me at the time was a little excited about this as you can imagine. A keeper came along (in a van) and moved it off ...

This place closed down within the year ... but I do not think it was because somebody was attacked, simply the interest wore off and the money did not keep coming. Not sure what happened to the animals but I think they were distributed to zoos ... I hope.

Pete

9. bgomez

bgomez Karting

Nov 3, 2003
  10. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    damn that cat was fast.

11. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Too bad the lion didnt kill those ****.

12. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Man that was the baddest thing I have ever seen!!!!! I saw they were about to shoot the poor thing and as soon as I saw him charging I jumped out of my chair at work yelling Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so lame to shoot a animal like that. That video would have been so much better if that lion had took that guys head off in one swipe.

13. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    thats wha ti was thinking i wish the lion wouldve gotten ahold of that one guys juggaler.

14. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    That video #%@^ pissed me off...it's too bad the big cat didn't kill the whole lot of them. Isn't it illegal to hunt lions or something? I didn't realize there was a lion population problem...