Anyone going to the autoexpo in NJ | FerrariChat

Anyone going to the autoexpo in NJ

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Diablo, Jan 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Diablo

Diablo Formula Junior

Hey guys,

I found out about this auto show in the Meadowlands Expo center
    Jan.17 and 18th,Thurs.Jan22-25th.

I don't know why they break up the days,but anyway, I found out that they will have a Ferrari/Maserati display.

I like car shows and am waiting for the NY autoshow, but i guess I will take time out of my weekend and go see what the show has to offer.

2. goyal99

goyal99 Karting

Mar 5, 2002
    Upstate NY - USA
    Full Name:
    V K
    Hello

Is there a website for more details on the Auto Show??? I found the ExpoCenter website but there are no details except the dates of the show.

VK

3. Diablo

Diablo Formula Junior

http://www.mecexpo.com/events.html

Was the only info on the net I found. Sorry.

4. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G
    I'll def go check it out if there's going to be a Ferrari/Maserati booth. I wonder what cars might be there?

5. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    That has traditionally been a god aweful show, i would like to hear reviews might show up if its any good

6. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

I have to agree with Rob as the expo shows is not enthusiast oriented. It tends to cater to "cars-as-an-appliance" type buyers. Unless you want to compare minivans or suvs, I'd wait for the Javits Ctr show in the spring.

7. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G
    I'm almost sure WWOC will be there.

8. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    last time there they had 3 cars of interest. 1 corvette 2 porsches. Both porsches were roped off so you couldn't get with in 20 ft of them though. I dont think they are going to let anyone play around in the f-cars...wrong area to go hunting for potential buyers

9. berzum

berzum Rookie

Nov 13, 2003
    I'll drag the girlfriend along to this show out of sheer boredom....hope it's worth it to some extent to see any sort of interesting auto.
    By the way Red360, if you ever see a yellow 360 Spider in the Ramapo parking lot in the future, that will probably be me - though it's not my car. While a client of mine recently acquired a used one, which he is now considering selling - I happened to make friends with somebody local who just took (winter!) delivery of a brand new one after being on the waiting list for ages. Message me sometime and I'll send you some pics and perhaps we'll go for a ride (in better weather, of course) - I graduated in December, but I'll be back for the inevitable paperwork/disputes.

-Berz