Saw a 360 Challenge Stradle today! | FerrariChat

Saw a 360 Challenge Stradle today!

Discussion in '360/430' started by Mercedes_Benz, Nov 7, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mercedes_Benz

Mercedes_Benz Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    South Florida
    That thing is sweet, it was red, i was told by a salesmen at the dealer it was one of the first in the country, they just got it in. They also had about 5 enzos, never thought i would see so many at once. Well anyway, i did not have my digital camera with me, like usual, but i did have my phone, which takes pics, not the best, but i will try to get them up later.

2. Mercedes_Benz

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    South Florida
    Well i see this thead got lots of views but no replies. I guess u all love pics! Well here is the crappy pic of it anyway, i know it sucks, i guess i cant ask for to much from my phone though. I have others but they are not much better. So here it is anyway. Btw, the brakes were huge, they looked very similar to the enzo brakes.

3. Mercedes_Benz

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    South Florida
    here is one more just for the fun of it. If you notice in the first pic, behind the stradle, there is an enzo also.

4. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    awesome - what was the dealership? I'm also surprised that they had some many Enzos. They can't have all been used, can they? Are they all still new and nobody has taken delivery?

5. Mercedes_Benz

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    South Florida
    It was at Shelton Ferrari, in Ft. Lauderdale FL. I was very surprised to see that many Enzos also. I actually was talking to the salesmen about the Enzo, but i did not even ask if they were sold. I think The one in the back was someones and the others were available, although i am not 100% sure on that.

6. stradale

stradale Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    So Cal.
    Nice! Did you get the color of the 360CS? Was it Rosso Corsa or Rosso Scuderia?

7. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    He'll go back and ask, I'll make sure he does, as long as that receptionist isn't there! :D

8. Mercedes_Benz

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    South Florida

I did not ask, but it looked like Rosso Scuderia, dont hold me to that though.

9. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    I saw it on Saturday, I sat in it, now I just need to talk them into giving me a test drive.

10. LouB

LouB Formula 3

Apr 15, 2001
    FL, OR
    There were two cars playing on the track at the FCA Maranello Maddness event at Moroso last weekend. Looked great and the were stated to be faster than a 360C.

11. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Jeffs and Charlies 360Stradale. Both are very happy with the cars although they do not make slicks yet for the car but by the next track event they will have them.
    Both cars were flown in from Italy and are in fact the very first to arrive. Jeff took delivery Thursday afternoon and drove it straight to the event and Charlie got his the next day in the eve.

The paint job on the stripe BTW is phenomenal. You have to see it to apprechiate it. Now I see whay it is so much money extra for the stripe.

Those of you that have ordered a Stadale, I think you will be VERY happy with the result.

12. Mercedes_Benz

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    South Florida

The day i went there they said they had one of the Enzo's at Moroso as well.

13. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Yes, there was a yellow Enzo at the same track event.
    Just to clarify, the stripe on the Stradale IS paint. Months ago on this site the question came up decal or paint. It's paint and a great job. You don't even feel the ridges of the paint from color to color.

14. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    "although they do not make slicks yet for the car"

Uh oh - I had hoped to use my extra set of 360 Challenge wheels and the Challenge Pirelli slicks on the Stradale. Has this been ruled out? Thanks, Will