Ford F150 Pickup Mods | FerrariChat

Ford F150 Pickup Mods

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by manu, Jan 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. manu

manu Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2002
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Manu
    Guys - don't laugh - (yes - I know it's not the sort of cars our guys normally 'enhance') - where can I buy mods (wheels, exhaust, ANYTHING) for the Ford F150 Harley Davidson Edition...??

Money is no object - so PLEASE help..

2. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto

Ok well www.jcwhitney.com
    is a start

3. MondialTCab

MondialTCab Formula 3

Sep 5, 2001
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    John Michael Gross
    You can buy anything, anywhere. What is it exactly that you might be looking for? Perhaps this question would be better placed on www.f150online.com or www.fordf150.net, both of which I frequent.

- JMG

4. manu

manu Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2002
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Manu
    Guys,

I'm looking for, quite literally, blinging modifications - this is something of a rare car in the UK so I want crazy wheels, exhausts, chrome fittings, grills etc - I'm totally lost.

JMG - you think I should post on the F150 boards?

5. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto

Welll if you really want to go over the top try Lionheart wheels (just go google it) or the Tire Rack

Type Dub Magazine into Google and there will be lots

6. MondialTCab

MondialTCab Formula 3

Sep 5, 2001
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    John Michael Gross
    Like here, you will find more success if you SEARCH the boards there for info and see what kinds of mods other people have done on their trucks. The bling factor is not high overall in the forum as most people tend to use their trucks as well...trucks but there are a lot of performance mods that are well documented (chips, exhaust etc) as well as folks that have slammed (lowered) and otherwise made their trucks less truck useful there.

- JMG