Sunday who is up for the cold | FerrariChat

Sunday who is up for the cold

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by dwhite, Nov 7, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

It will be sunny, but will be colder who is heading down?

2. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    Maybe, I hate the cold.

3. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Hi guys. If WE think its cold how about Ed ! I guess he should be back from his vacation by now.

If its sunny I just might ride my bike down.

4. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Hey Guys! I'm back! I was thinking of you last Sunday when you were at OBI. I think the weather you had here was close to what I had in Key West. What are the plans, if any, for tomorrow? Hopefully I'll be able to take out my car and blow the dust off! Ed

5. Trinacria

Trinacria Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Baldassare Guzzo
    I have a fresh and lovely oil leak coming from the rear bank of the car now, but I doubt that will stop me. I'll try to be there.

6. Trinacria

Trinacria Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Baldassare Guzzo
    Hi ED!!!

Hey look at our log times. That is tooo funny. People are going to think you and I are really the same person. How was your trip???

7. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Hey Barney.... The trip was great, thanks. Very relaxing. I got in around 10 pm last night and was back at work at 7 am today... so I got the full impact of returning to reality already. lol... The temperature this morning was a shock also. I think my tan vanished instantly! Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow. Ed

8. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I can't make it this weekend, but if this keeps going, I can go any day it is dry.
    Have fun.
    Sam

9. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

I am planning on going down, probably around 10 am - give some time for the sun to warm things up, yeah right. I think Jim will be there with his yellow 308 QV.