Us sad gits! | FerrariChat

Us sad gits!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by sletti, Jan 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Does your wife think that you are a sad git?

1. She thinks you are cooler than Brad Pitt

2. She respects your enthusiasm

3. She does not give a toss

4. She thinks you are a bit sad

5. She thinks you are the saddest man ever to walk the planet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Am I the only person whose wife extracts the urine for spending all my time on Fchat?

And is anyone else getting labelled a "sad obsessed git"?

Stig (currently studying for a NVQ is sad-gittishness)

2. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    I know what you mean mate. My wife used to think I was a sad git. Spending evenings and weekends on FC and reading sites about Ferraris. But I think my enthusiasm is rubbing off on her as now she starts asking me questions about the cars! She was even reading a bit of the evo article the other day!

Shes letting me buy the car on one condition. I insure her as well! WTF shes only 22!

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    It's got so bad round mine, even the kid's are telling me to get off the PC....

4. ferrari355gtb

ferrari355gtb Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    R
    It's addictive. The Priory will be letting us in soon !!

5. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Bit sad is defo the order of the day. Still, Zoe is currently still enjoying the 'but YOU bought a Ferrari' honeymoon period whenever she sees something she likes!

And I thought the most expensive part of ownership would be running the car..

6. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Yeah, I get that!

If I'm gonna ask her if it okay to go off playing "Ferraris" with my mates, it's usually best to buy her a bunch of lillies and a box of posh confectionery prior to inching it into the conversation.

Mind you, she can't really moan about the Ferrari though; the windfall that enabled me to buy it managed to buy her a brand new Mini Cooper (great car, but I dare not tell her just how nice it is when I take it out for a good spanking!).... Just off to get your car washed and to fill it up with petrol! Wwwwhhhheeeeeeeeeee...........

7. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Oh blimey forgot to mention. She also wants a(nother) dimond ring. The cost of the car just keeps on rising...

8. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    I have to pretent my booking is soooooo complex now with all thge new taxes etc. that I've just got to be at the computer. Letting her drive works for me too.

9. wazza

wazza Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2003
    My wife had no interest at all.

Until.

Sitting down in front of the telly watching the top 10 Ferrari thing the other day.
    She came over and sat down beside me (maybe she thought she was missing Eastenders or something).
    Anyway I was firmly in control of the zapper so there was no chance of changing channels.

So there she was reading Womans Own or something and occassionly glancing up to see if it had finished when she spotted something and chirpped up "I like that". " What?" I said and "SSSHHH"
    "That one. That California Spider thingy". "You can get me that one for Xmas".

****. Stuffed.

Moral.

If your wife has no interest in your hobby. Then Keep it that way and be thankful it doesn't cost you a million dollars.

Wazza

10. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Haha brilliant, where are you getting these gifs from :D

11. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    Im constantly getting jip from all indoors, however she says that there must be a Ferrari Wives Club somewhere because what are the wives upto when we are out...

The mind boggles.......

Joe

Wazza is that really your NOSE...thats why your always licking it...

12. wazza

wazza Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2003
    Gimme some cheese

Wazza

13. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    I used to have sex once upon a time..... :(