Cavallino Classic Party on Friday for all F-Chatters | FerrariChat

Cavallino Classic Party on Friday for all F-Chatters

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Cavallino Motors, Jan 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    This is a party that all F-Chatters will have a great time with. The party will take place at RACHELS a high end "gentlemens club" in Palm Beach. Rachels is also known for excellent steaks. (the piece of cow).

Please note that ALL women are invited as well. My wife is coming as well. It will be a great party.

William's 18th birthday (again for the X-time LOL)

Great fun, great people, great food, great looks :)

starting at 8pm.

Byron is flying in from Los Angeles to party with us. You have to come.

We are also working on a lunch alternative for those that do not want to pay $25 for a packed sandwich and a soda. A nice place just down the street from the Breakers in walking distance. 12:00 noon. See F-Chat for more details soon.

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I was wondering why I was starting to go hair down there LOL

3. chefrobear

chefrobear Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2002
    cravanzana, Italia
    Full Name:
    Robert Ginsberg
    The nearest place's for lunch from the Breakers are on Royal Ponciana Way. That's the north bridge road. A healthy but not too far walk from the breakers. Try Testa's. Good salad and burgers. Go out the breakers and go right. Best to use that bridge going too. The Okachobiee bridge and roads are under heavy construction.
    my 2 cents
    Robear