Anyone got pics of a lowered 575 | FerrariChat

Anyone got pics of a lowered 575

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by trentes, Jan 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trentes

trentes Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Has anyone got any pics of a lowered 575 maranello with aftermarket wheels i love the 575 but it needs to be lowered a bit more Thanks has anyone got any vids of a 575 i would love that too thanks heaps

2. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Recently there were a few threads about the same topic for the 550's. You might want to search for the pictures you seek.

p.s. - punctuation helps. =)

3. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Can you lower a 575 with the handling package equipped? I know all the new production cars with similiar handling systems (MB, BMW, etc) cannot be lowered through an aftermarket suspension. Many just use the ECU to lower the car. Is this the case with the 575 as well?

4. trentes

trentes Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Thanks guys ill have a look for the pics of the 550

5. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Why?

6. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    Posted by Mitch Alsup - Today at 04:49 PM
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by trentes
    i love the 575 but it needs to be lowered a bit more
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why?

Judging by his poor command of the written English language, I would not expect a well reasoned response.

7. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH

Oh God why??? Please don't tell me you want to place a set of " DUBS" on a 575. Can you explain why it must me lowered?

8. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    wax - Punctuation Supplier since 1960.

?I,..H?I,.

9. trentes

trentes Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    I just want to Know what it looks like lowered more and for you damcgee you can stick ya well reasoned response up your ass.

10. Jordan Ross

Jordan Ross Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Austin
    WOAH thats not going to get you the pics you want, its going to get you banned!!

God do we really need another gary green here?

Hey "trentes" this place is not for starting arguments or flaming. Read the rules, learn to type and punctuate, and treat this forum as a place for car lovers to talk about...CARS...not to ask randomly for pics in very bad engish and then ***** when someone points your mistakes out.

11. trentes

trentes Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Sorry guys i didn't meen that i was in a hurry writing that message and i am very sorry if everybody couldn't understand it im sorry again won't happen again guys SORRY

12. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    It took me a few times to try and understand what you are saying but I still don't get it. But, you did apoligize.

Accepted of course. And don't think I'm being an ass correcting you there. Punctuation helps, even if it is a mere apology. Take my comments constructively.

13. mccprivate

mccprivate Karting

Jan 15, 2004
    www.ferrariturbo.com

Click on 550 Maranello. Click on Koenig pics.

They show a lowered 550 Maranello with Koenig wheels. They can do the same thing on the 575.

Brett

14. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    At least when he told me (creatively) what his usage of the Maranello pics would be, he used punctuation. However, that lone period is the only punctuation he used in his three posts here.

Run along, troll.