Not a Ferrari, but... | FerrariChat

Not a Ferrari, but...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by sjmst, Jan 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
  2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, he also states that it's in "DESCENT" condition... Descent is right...!

3. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    I've started with worse condition cars before, that's really not in bad shape externally for being 46 years old. The big question is whether there's any floorboards in it.

I think it could be cool. Picture it in black, slammed on the ground with some fat tires on the back and a Buick big block under the hood :)

Then again, I've always had a thing for the rolling jukeboxes from the 50s.

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    HAY, I got me an idea.....I'll get me one a them black shirts with the flames up on it, a Superflo hat and paint a "3" on the door of that bad boy and find me a little bayou baby!!

Zeke

5. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2003
    DC Metro/MD
    Full Name:
    Ben
    It reminds me of the car from the movie Christine. There's just something cool about a big finned, two-toned beast like that especially with a fire breathing big block under the hood. :D

6. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    sheetmetal and interior and not a problem, i would make sure the frame is serviceable, unless you are really good with welding. floor pans are straight forward,but the stressed stucture is where all the resto money will go if its too far gone due to accident damage or rust. i love old stuff, cars especially! good luck.

7. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Please don't buy it. That's my house in the background and my parents live in the car. :(

8. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    "INTERIOR IS IN FAIR CONDITION AND THE EXTERIOR IS IN GOOD CONDITION. CHROME IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. EXTERIOR DOES HAVE A FEW DENTS BUT THEY ARE SHOWN IN PIC. VERY GOOD PROJECT CAR" hey its only got a few dents and there all visible. good fixer upper

9. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    A little Louis Vuitton upholstery, some wheel spinners and you'll have yo-self a sweet ride, G.

10. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    ha. dont forget the neon lights and the system complete with flip screen DVDs yo'.