Resolved: Another image question | FerrariChat

Resolved: Another image question

Discussion in 'Report Bugs & Ask Questions' started by jordan747_400, Oct 31, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Sorry, Im just a little slow with this sort of thing and the other posts regarding images didnt really answer my question.

How do you do it? :)

Is there a tag that you insert like before? I tried the upload attachment thing but there must be a better way to insert images inside your posts like on the old forum.

Forgive me if I missed an explanation too...been a hectic day so I might have overlooked it!

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    One more question...

How do you check your reputation rating?

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Only thing I've seen so far is that green light by your name and the same on the member list.

Anyone else know if you can see individual ratings and comments?

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Submit images with Manager Attachments.

The BB IMG code works now, but I'm working hard to remove it as I want all images stored locally so we don't loose links.

5. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Thanks Rob, I have one more question though...

For some reason when I click on a thumbnail image to open it up, it doesnt work. I dont see the larger version of the image, just a small icon that means the image isnt loading. It seems like everyone else can just click on the thumbnail and view the larger image but me :) Is that something else Im missing out on?