ferrari photos | FerrariChat

ferrari photos

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by supercarprints, Jan 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. supercarprints

Jan 14, 2004
    Nice site - just found it from a UK forum.

I've been working with Gus Gregory (UK photographer who shoots for evo, car, etc) and wondered if you'd be interested in having a look at our site - www.supercarprints.com
    Gus is always being asked where readers can buy images from magazines so we knocked our heads together and came up with what's essentially an online gallery with prints available to buy. Plenty of Ferrari pics on there so I hope it's of interest.
    Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

[email protected]

2. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    My favourite picture of a gto.

3. supercarprints

Jan 14, 2004
    No feedback at all?

4. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Become a paying sponsor of FerrariChat and you'll see a much more welcoming response to your post (currently inappropriately) advertising your products.

5. joopjoldersma

joopjoldersma Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Holland
    Full Name:
    Joop Joldersma
    Nice pictures!
    But why should I pay for some if I can take lots myself?

Joop

6. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    made a link on my site << www.forzarossa.nl >> to yours. Also mailed you for some extra attention to your site at my weblog. But then I need a picture without the copyright in it...don't need highres. Just one small pic :cool:

btw as I also said...like your pics!

7. cabrio_fan

cabrio_fan Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Michael Davidson
    Hi supercarprints,

Here's my feedback.

Nice looking website. Nice selection of makes represented.

Regarding your galleries, a number of the images in the Ferrari gallery are so small, I couldn't tell what model Ferrari it was. If you're going to name the files "page1", "page2", etc. (which appears on my browser's status bar), then at least put a hover-over tag with the year, make, and model of the subject auto. I stayed in the Ferrari gallery for less than 10 seconds because it was frustrating to play "what car is this squinty little thumbnail of?".

FYI - I run my computer with 1024x768 on a 19" monitor.

Also, I agree with the comment about being a F-chat sponsor. Great way to advertise and help support the community you're advertising to.

Keep up the good work on the website.

Cheers.

Mike