2001 Porsche TT tip | FerrariChat

2001 Porsche TT tip

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by AnotherDunneDeal, Jan 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    FYI,

We took in a 2001 Porsche TT with tip in black with red interior and a grand total of 1,700 miles that we are not planning on keeping. I believe we will run it once on ebay before getting rid of it. Just in case any of you are interested, I would love to see an F-chatter get it instead of a wholesaler.

You may mail me privately if you would like to know more.

And yes, this is a blatant act of free enterprise but I do not expect to get rich off this if I make anything at all. Just thought you might like to know it is available.

2. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    thanks. I threw it over to a few possibly-interested parties.

3. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    I don't know what their policy is on posting "for sales" but you might want to check some of the porsche boards, including 6speedonline. I know there are alot of "qualified" purchasers there, but they may be looking for true low-ball prices.

4. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne

5. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Thanks,

I just wanted to let the guys here know about it if someone happened to be looking for a good deal on a sweet car. I appreciate the assistance. I will probably check them out before posting to ebay.