. | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I had the good fortune of running into a local Fcar owner at a local watering hole tonight. He drove a 95 355B, and I spoke with him at length how the 95s were the strongest of the 355s.

I asked him about his opinion about adding a challenge grill to his 355 and he told me that one was already ordered. He even opened up the bonnet to semibrag about the new airfilters that he put on the car.

After awhile I told him about how FChat was a grear community to discuss anything and everything Ferrari. He agreed that it was necessary for him to check out the site the following day.

He concluded by saying he was in a rush to meet his friend Trent at his house in the Garden District. I told him thanks for taking the time to talk to a fellow carnut, and he said "no problem".

I walked back to my friends and related the story to them. It was not until then when one of my friends said, "Holy ****!, you were just talking with Chris Vrenna, the old drummer from 'Nine Inch Nails'!!!"

Isn't it nice to know that someone in the position of being an A$$ was nice enough to shoot the breeze with another enthusiast???

2. Jordan Ross

Jordan Ross Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Austin
    Excellent!

Whats up with NIN now? Are they finished? Are they making a new album (I hope but doubt).

I havent heard much from their corner recently, did they break up?

Dont want to sound stupid but I haven seen any news about the band in years...

3. Chenrezi

Chenrezi Karting

Feb 10, 2003
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Miguel
    I heard that Trent Reznor was working with Marylin manson again as some sort of A&R or something...
    Just rumours though, dunno if there's any truth to it.

great thing that the drummer was such a cool guy. Makes me feel better for being a Ferrari lover. maybe one day I'll meet Bono or Jon Bon Jovi or Steven Tyler in their Fcars ;)

4. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    Hey man, what bar were you at? I have been by Reznor's house before as a family friend lives across the street, but it seems to me that he isn't an F-car guy. I have seen him in a number of P-cars and a Merc SL55.

5. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That is bad as* John NIN has been one of my favorite bands since the early to Mid-Nintes your very very lucky to not onlt get to see One of my favorite Ferraris but also a former drumer of one of my favorite bands all in the same night at the same time.You gotta love that drum beat form March of the Pigs.There making a new album i forget what its called though. its suppose to be less fragile and more downward spiral. thats what i heard at least

6. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    he wasnt talking about trent reznor he was talking about the drummer chris vrenna. both are aweasome people.I know if i was trent id have plenty of FCars. Bit of trivia trent reznors first name is actually Michael.

7. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    I know exactly who he is talking about, I was just mentioning the fact that I have been to Reznor's place as we are all obviously from New Orleans.

8. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Richard,

This took place right outside of Bruno's on Maple St. I have a couple of friends who work there and they told me that he frequents Bruno's and Phillips. I have actually seen this car parked outside of Phillips a few other times.

Do you go to school around here? I am at Tulane.

9. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    Nope. Grew up in New Orleans, go to school in Georgia. If you want to get together some time I will next be home for the weekend prior to Fat Tuesday.