Where do you show your Ferrari passion? | FerrariChat

Where do you show your Ferrari passion?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by SMS, Jan 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    What odd places do you show your passion? Here is one on my work truck.

2. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    Been thinking of a tattoo on my shoulder,there's a guy in Ft.Lauderdale who does excellent work and who has a specific passion for Ferrari.I've seen some of his "Ferrari work" and it's incredible.Other than that my home office is a shrine, and am currently working on my garage.I'll post pictures soon.

3. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Why not on your left peck {Pectoral}? Then you can put your hand over your heart and soul all at once.

4. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I have an assortment of hats, shirts, jacket. I have to spread it all out and not wear too much lest people think I'm some obessive freak.

Although they'd be close :D.

5. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    now there's a thought,LOL!

6. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Ive been thinking about the same thing either on my right shoulder or on the left shoulder blade. Other than that i show it with shirts and cologne

7. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    The wallpaper on my PC at work. The Ferrari calendar hanging next to my desk at work. The 20+ 1/18 scale models on the bookshelf at work. The flag in my garage. The stack of old magazines, every one of which has a Ferrari in it. The unbuilt Lego F1 car. All the Hot Wheels cars. I could go on and on.

8. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Most of my Fstuff is at home. I do have a FCA sticker on the truck. I don't have any Fstuff at work except for a calendar. It's easier to keep a low profile that way.

I do have some F shirts and such, but I never seem to wear it when I'm actually driving the car. Seems sort of over the top to me somehow.

But here at home....

I have a 5' x 3' blueprint of a Mondial 8. I have a pair of Dino 308GT4 brochures custom framed to show all the panels. I have the "Man Was Meant To Fly" print nicely reframed. I have diecasts, books, magazines, calendars, flags. I'm a bit of a freak, especially considering I had most of this _before_ I ever sat in a Ferrari :)

9. bigbaddad

bigbaddad Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    John Roberts
    #9 bigbaddad, Jan 14, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. TeenwhoneedsaFerrari

Dec 23, 2003
    Greensboro, NC
    Full Name:
    Blair Salter
    My room is Ferrari red, i have 11 Ferrari models. A LARGE Ferrari sales sign hangs over my desk, 360F1 print/poster on wall by desk, Ferrari flag over the bed, red sheets. Ferrari jacket from 1970, Ferrari hat, Ferrari polo. The desktop on my computer, the mypictures slideshow is ALL Ferrari. Ferrari print of many production models from the Testa Rossa, to the 365GTB/4. hmmmmm, Under the glass on my dresser is assorted Ferrari photos and stickers. Ferrari shields on my John Deere riding mower, plus some very cool racing stripes! A few technical Ferrari books from way back. Cologne. And most every word that comes out of my mouth that is car related pays homage(spelling?) to the Prancing Horse.

For now, thats it!

-Blair

11. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    #11 Ron328, Jan 15, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Inside my house, On my head, and every now and then you may catch a rare sight on the Phoenix freeways. A very rare 03 Chevy S-10 SF edition ;)

13. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Also spotted at the Indy USGP weekend was this SF edition Ford.

14. rr1973

rr1973 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    DieCast Collector
    Full Name:
    Ramon Ramirez
    When you feel areal passion for Ferrai ,,, All is valid !! :)