What's wrong with theses kids today? | FerrariChat

What's wrong with theses kids today?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by yesod, Jan 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. yesod

yesod Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Lakeland,fl
    Full Name:
    Keith
  2. racedecknc

racedecknc Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Winston Salem
    Full Name:
    Ed
  3. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G
    Just kids being kids. Don't tell me you never did anything stupid like that when you were young.

4. racedecknc

racedecknc Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Winston Salem
    Full Name:
    Ed
    oh yeah, we did lots of stupid stuff. I'm not sure if the statue of limitations is up yet, so I'll be quiet.

:D

Ed

5. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    That's why drinking water is so bad for you.
    As far as stupid stuff goes... I'm still in that group, so wish me luck!

6. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Is that the classic aluminum foil and bleach trick? I think it's bleach that you mix in and it expands causing the boom.

7. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    your only suppose to shake the bottle like 2 times really fast and hard and then toss it.the kid shook to long and the alchol and the chlorine mixed together and reaced before he got a chance to throw. he's a moron.

8. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    He's not a moron for shaking it too much, he's a moron for doing it in the first plac instead of holding the camera. :rolleyes: I have done some very stupid things but I never tried to blow myself up. He should not be allowed to reproduce.

9. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    good point

10. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    He didn't even get a chance to say, "watch this!"

11. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    My God......What an idiot!!

DL

12. Prowler

Prowler Karting

Jan 10, 2004
    Glendale,Arizona
    Full Name:
    Matt
    muratic acid and loomium foil.

don't ask and i won't tell..........

"yes officer?....what mailbox.....i know nothing of a mailbox exploding...."

13. Prowler

Prowler Karting

Jan 10, 2004
    Glendale,Arizona
    Full Name:
    Matt

oh....and run like hell

14. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I always thought of M-80s as the "Mailbox Killers" of choice.

DL

15. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I hate the kids across the street so much that I will hand them a bottle of alcohol & chlorine, and tell them to shake it violently, as I step back.

16. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    First time the cops ever showed up at our house was after someone did that (with my sister in attendance) and the dumbasses did it to the high school vice principals house where they had just dropped off their homework assignments WITH THEIR NAMES ON THE HOMEWORK

Second time police showed up was for something stupid I did But that is another story

Hey Y'all.... Watch this..... (last words of a redneck)

17. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    Wait! Is that kid still alive? How powerful was that?

18. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Because his hand was wrapped around the bottle, and it exploded cleanly in a circular pattern with a rather powerful bang, it is very likely he blew off quite a few fingers, if not his whole hand.

The delayed moan of pain in the last second or so of the video is testament to quite a serious injury.

Also, in the last few seconds of the video, you can just make out the upper body of a person lying on the ground (lower section of body out of frame).

19. Ferrari 1

Ferrari 1 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Benn Correale
    I just don't understand the entertainment value in watching kids seriously injur themselves. Am I missing something here? Surely, there are things you all would RATHER see. We're all supposed to be intelligent, successful (or striving to be successful) people.

I think it's sad that pleasure is taken in watching children, and others, suffer.

At the very least, why not put a disclaimer in your Thread Header so that those of us who don't enjoy dismemberment, gore and violence can direct our mouses elsewhere.

Fair enough?

20. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    The sad fact is that i work with the modern youth. I have seen so many act of stupidity and ignorance that i have come to the conclusion that they have no respect for there bodies or anything they own.......

I have seen some of there homemade videos of the crap that they pull and it is just scary.

One of my students was complaining about getting evicted for riding his dirt bike up to his 3 floor apartment at 2 in the morning. He could not understand how they could kick him out for that.

21. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Who cares? If he was old enough to drive his body count would most likely include other people.

22. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Yeah... that would have made it funnier. Or him catching fire... either one would be good.

23. Sean F.

Sean F. F1 Rookie

Feb 4, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Sean F
    Just wait until we hear about the lawsuit agains Clorox, Reynolds Wrap, and the plastic bottle manufacturer...

24. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Be on the look out for rich grieving parents!

25. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Karting

Nov 1, 2003

I think that we are watching it more for the shock value than for the enjoyment. We I clicked on the thread I did not know what it was I was about to watch. It's not like I said "ooh here's a video of a kid about to blow him self up. I can't wait to watch it!" It's the same reason that people watch those TV shows like "America's Deadliest Car Chases" or "When Animals Attack" because it's entertaining in some way and not because we all like seeing people get hurt.

Do we have to put a rating on our threads now? If you don't like what you see then go to another thread!