Cnn/fn Moi | FerrariChat

Cnn/fn Moi

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Napolis, Jan 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Fri. 2-3pm est "Talking Stocks"

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Are you saying you are going to be on the show? If so, awesome! I will be sure and tune in!

3. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Hmmm, I wonder if this means that I should short some Lambo stock first thing in the morning. Just kidding! :)

Actually, I'd love to catch this, but doubt that they will have FN on at the car show. Will there be anyplace we can catch this later or get a transcript? I'm working on my 2004/2005 forecast for my own personal use, and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

DrTax

4. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    Sorry don't get it on our system. Only cnbc. Do they offer it over a website. Like to see whose behind the nice house.
    T

5. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Will be watching. I've caught you on there a couple times before and always enjoyed it.

6. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    I'll be watching - I watch from 6:30amPT to about 2:00pmPT when I don't have school, and I don't have school tomorrow!

A quick question - I've got a tiny stake in Intel, and why the hell did the stock drop after posting earnings 8 cents higher than expected?? Is it their forecast on capital expenditures?

I'll try to call in and ask a question tomorrow.