FUN, FUN, auf der Autobahn in a F50 ! ! ! | FerrariChat

FUN, FUN, auf der Autobahn in a F50 ! ! !

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Ferrari, Jan 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari

Ferrari Karting

Nov 2, 2003
  2. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I have the magazine - there's also a funny pic of the F50 outside of McDonalds

3. Chenrezi

Chenrezi Karting

Feb 10, 2003
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Miguel
    http://www.theautochannel.com/publications/magazines/forza/number14/index.html

Yeah! I have that article plus all the others there...
    It's great!!! I just get goose bumps everytime I read the part where they say that the car actually lifts off the floor.... WOW!!! :)

I also have a mpeg video of a F40 doing 200MPH on some highway.... THAT'S AMAZING!!! :) And the F40.... My fav Ferrari!! :)

Great article!!

4. Jameel

Jameel Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Canada
    Yah I have this issue as well. Yah, it's pretty funny to see the F50 parked in the McDonald's parking lot. I guess rich people like big-macs as well!

5. FerrariFlip

FerrariFlip Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Bonaire,Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Philippe Haak
    You see this a lot on the autobahn, as you can see even in the rain!!!
    So this is very normal, ive been a lot on the autobahn during vacations.
    And i always had a nice time on that road even when i was little with my 2 brothers, always looking out the window to see a ferrari or porsche or another cool car.
    I saw a pagani zonda driving very fast not a long time ago!!
    really cool!

6. Eilig

Eilig F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 31, 2001
    Full Name:
    Cavallo
    It's funny that they note you have to stop and fill up the tank every hour or so with that kind of driving... When I rented the F40 and spent a day driving it on the Autobahn, I too found myself stopping every hour or so for a complete fill of fuel. It's amazing how hungry that thing gets when driving for long stetches at that kind of speed! After three hours of driving, you'll find yourself blowing over $300 on fuel! But it was OOOOooohhh so worth it!!!!

7. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    youd have to be crazy not to