Meeting FChat members when traveling...I did! | FerrariChat

Meeting FChat members when traveling...I did!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by PeterS, Jan 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I was in Phoenix this week. On Sunday, I mentioned that in a post. The next day, BEAST (Rob Guess) posted a reply busting my chops for visiting his area and not wanting to get together (Like I knew he lived there!). On Wednesday, I had a free evening. Rob picked me up at my Tempe hotel and we had a great Mexican dinner. About three hours passes quickly over an excellent dinner and conversation. Rob was fun to hang with and probably mirrors the hospitality that most of our members will show when other members travel into their towns. I look forward to meeting more members in this manner!

2. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    PETER

WHEN YOU COME TO NY, THE NY-NJ-CT CREW WILL TREAT YOU LIKE GOLD AND SEND YOU BACK HOME WITH A "HAPPY ENDING"

B

3. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Uuuhhh...Bruce....What's a 'Happy Ending'? I'm not sure I'm that kind of guy!...You know, with you being into bateries and all!

4. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
  5. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Peter;

The pleasure was all mine. I enjoyed the company and it was a terrific break from my normal routine. Like i said bring out the golf clubs next time and we can go tear up some greens :D

I told a co-worker about your 308 and his chin was dragging the ground.

Glad the see that you made it home safely. Hopefully you recovered from the "Salsa Shock" with out complications.

Rob

6. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Salsa Shock? Jesus! That bowl of 'mild' sauce could power the shuttle!...Guys, Rob took me to a Mexican restaurant. I took a good sized scoop of one of the bowls of red salsa. After my head exploded and I ran to the kitchen for three gallons of water, I asked Rob if the other bowl was the mild sauce. He started laughing and said 'No, that bowl is the REAL hot stuff'! How do people eat this stuff? I am very scared to go to the bathroom (it's been two days)...Ya know...Hot in, don't think about the feeling of the 'outbound'....... It's like pondering your impending death!

7. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Peter;

If you thought that stuff was hot i will send you some of my secret stash in my freezer. That stuff will burn your house down :D

Rob

P.S. a little secret eat enough hot stuff and your taste buds will be so dead it will not know what you are eating LOL

8. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I've had the pleasure of meeting Tim G on one of my monthly trips to PHX, of course I hounded him until he let me come see his F40! :D

I love the city, will be there in 2 weeks, back again the second week of Feb, then again the last week of Feb. Maybe someday I'll have some free time when I'm there!

9. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Rob...Thank you, but I will pass...Save the stuff in your freezer to fuel one of your next hotrod motorcycle engines!

10. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    A Jersey "Happy Ending" means you end up at the bottom of the Hudson with concrete shoes, and they happily end up with your wallet :)

If you're in New Yawk, its even worse.

11. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Peter;

ROTFLMAO

I could never use that stuff in one of my bikes... The pistons would melt down...

Rob