Nuevos Ferrari de Slot | FerrariChat

Nuevos Ferrari de Slot

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Fede Ferrari, Jan 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fede Ferrari

Fede Ferrari Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    Ferrari F2002 de Carrera, Slot a escala 1:32

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Wow, that is gorgeous! Look at all that detail. Stunning.

3. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    Ferrari 512M Sunoco - Penske de Spirit, Slot a escala 1:32

4. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Fede Ferrari, I'm coming to Barcelona for this year's GP. Is there a place in town where they sell these slot cars?

Any other places you recommend for a Ferrari/F1 fan in town?

5. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    ... y Ferrari 166/212 "Uovo" de Carrera, Slot a escala 1:32

6. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    Dear friend, when you come to Barcelona, you will be pleasurably impressed of the liking for the Slot that one lives in our country, and in any important store of models to scale in the downtown, I am for sure you will be able to empty your credit card to pleasure...

If you want addresses of some business you tell it to me and I will give them to you without problem.

7. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    Enzo Ferrari de Carrera, Slot a escala 1:32...
    Si quereis ver el resto de los modelos de mi Colección, visitar mi web: www.geocities.com/elenaferrari

8. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Fede, that is one nice website you got there and a VERY impressive collection.

Do you race your slot cars or do you collect them only?

Also nice job on taking the pictures of them.

Please post some street addresses of shops with slot cars from Barcelona. I will have very little time to shop. But I will have good street maps.

Hasta luego.

9. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    Before if that ran, but in the specialty of Rally - slot, now alone I participate in races of classic, with a 512S of Fly.

The addresses of the most important business in Slot in Barcelona are:

"Casa Palau", in Pelayo 34, 08001 Barcelona, telf. 93 317 36 78 in the middle of center are,
    and KC Slot, Rosellón 320, 08025 Barcelona, tef. 93 457 00 34

Greetings

10. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Thanks for the addresses. Will bring some empty room in my suitcase.

Here a pic from my track. I race the 512 from Fly as well. Very difficult without a magnet. I bet you would win every time against me.

11. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    That had a good time is to run without imam and in my case, I have won two followed years the Targa Florio of Classic, in production category (Gr.N), making team with my friend, very good I also steer... the imams are for children!

12. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
  13. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    The adresse of the Targa is not good. I´am sorry.

14. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Absolutely incredible what you guys built there, whoa!

Those rally tracks are beautiful. That must be lots of fun to race there in a club.

Here in the States it is a bit harder to find friends who race. Just finding places that sell the cars are few.

Does anybody race HO slot cars? I like those too because you can fit 4 lanes next to each other. But good looking cars are hard to find.

15. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I've got that Enzo! I like it, but it's not as fast as my Scalextric GT40's.

16. Armand

Armand Rookie

Jan 11, 2004
    NE Ohio
    Full Name:
    Armand
    Ive had the HO slots for years. Don't really do it anymore, have them all stored. Mostly searched out as many different Ferrari's as I could. Theres a few companies that sell plastic bodies of many model race and rally cars cars.

By the way, Im new here.
    Hello, AlfaCorsa.

17. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    They usually have races of speed in scale 1:24, type Plafit or similar, but the most popular and original modality, is the Rallyslot and races "Baja" type, with slot cars 4x4 that usually coincide with the Paris-Dakkar at the beginning of year, or the "Baja-Aragon" in summer.

18. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    I agree with you... the cars of the mark Carrera, alone they go well in their original hints and this Enzo I bought it because it is very beautiful and because it is a Ferrari, but it doesn't to race.

19. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    The 250 GTO in my picture is actually based on the Scalextric GT40 (the red one). Kinda brutal, but it was a relatively easy fix and now the GTO even has running lights.

Armand, have you found any good F1 in HO scale? I have found some nice cars, but no F1 that doesn't look grossly out of proportions.

20. Armand

Armand Rookie

Jan 11, 2004
    NE Ohio
    Full Name:
    Armand

Ive always tried to collect Ferrari's, nothing that anyone could not find.
    Newest is the Tomy F1 Ferrari, they took over AFX. Comes in case that looks like pits, I think it is the 640. 79 Schecter Ferrari by AFX, A newer standard body Tomy that was originally in the Williams paint scheme, but I painted it and decaled it as a Ferrari...had to. Few more, plus the standard AFX Daytona, 312PB, plastic bodied 512LM Berlinetta, few 512's by AFX.
    Theres more, I have to look again. When I couldnt find more, I started buying Parma and Rhino plastic bodies that you actually cut out and attach to chassis of your choice by means of a bracket, or 2 way tape.
    I was able to find the 275LM I think it is, the 512LM, Lancia's, the 037 and S4, plus various Porsches, Puegoet, never could spell that, Mercedes etc. I was really into it for awhile and had a large setup w/ landscaping, pits, trees, etc. I even found 64th scale pit mechanics. Actually, they were german mechanics from a WW2 set, but they looked great when painted the colors of the teams.
    Some of these pix of the larger scale track you guys are running are amazing.

I guess Im no different than any Ferrari fan, as Ive collected a lot of things thru the years. I used to have a book collection of 74 books. I belonged to an F1 forum about 4 years ago, got an email from a guy in China who wiped me out. I have about 17 books left. Cant remember the name of that site, but it was great. B Leitzinger was on it from time to time, he even bought 3 books off of me. I never advertd the books, people just wanted them. Into different things now, but always into Ferrari.

Long winded too!!
    Armand.