Ferrari Videos - Have any? | FerrariChat

Ferrari Videos - Have any?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by West777, Nov 8, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. West777

West777 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2003
    Im looking for lots of Ferrari Videos (actually, any high-end sports car for that matter). I know a bunch of you poseted them on the old forum, but, do you have any new or other ones? Even if they are the same videos that would be great! I need them! lol.

Even if you can just give me the link for them, that would be awesome. Thanks.

Warren.

2. Entelechy

Entelechy Formula Junior

May 19, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Chris Cummings
    Check out the Challenge Stradale arriving in Miami thread in General - someone there was kind enough to post a link and log-in info to view all the terrific videos (Top Gear and others), including many Ferrari's and other exotics at racingflix.com.

3. riconijhof

riconijhof Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Rico Nijhof
    My Ferrari video archive is about 4.3 GB large. Thats without my self made stuff, which is another GB. I wish i could get them on the internet.

Entelechy, can you gove the excact link to the video/thread?

4. sduke

sduke Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2003
    The Hub City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Steven D
    Try www.racingflix.com

I have downloaded several very good Ferrari videos. You have to join, but it is free.

5. West777

West777 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2003
    I've tried racingflix but none of the videos seem to work for me. I dont know what the hell the problem is. Allan has got his lamborghini videos I am dying to check out, and no matter what I do they wont work. None of them. I click on the link, and it seems as though the page is trying to load, but never does. I have high speed internet, I have downloaded the required software/pluggin, and it still wont work!

6. ddd910

ddd910 Rookie

Apr 4, 2002
    I've downloaded only 3 video sucessfully from racingflix and the downloading speed is super slow, mostly 3kbps. I strongly recommend www.kazaalite.tk after you install the program, click on "search". In the search options input "10 mins" instead of 2mins. Type in either "top gear" or "5thGear" and click "video". Simply double click the ones you want to download from the list. You can monitor your downloads in "traffic"

7. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    dont use racingflixs, i gave him videos then he made it a pay site, and wanted me to pay to DL my own vids at a decent speed

8. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Me too!

9. Entelechy

Entelechy Formula Junior

May 19, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Chris Cummings
    Yeah, I had some problems with viewing many of the videos which were in .avi format (I'm a Mac user) until I downloaded free Divx software. There's still a couple I couldn't get to play, including the one I wanted to see most - the McLaren! Argh...I wish we could just come up with a universal codec/compression rather than deal with all the different formats and updates - I know, dream on...

10. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    if you are on racingflix, check out me racing the turbo IS300 when it catches fire :)