Enzo at SEMA | FerrariChat

Enzo at SEMA

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Bmyth-FDC, Nov 7, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
  2. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    I was there yesterday and I saw it. It had aftermarket wheels and possibly a banner across the windshield (I can't remember). I will put some pics up later.

3. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    a modified enzo already? when i heard that i thought of the Koenig KF50. a twin turbo V12? i dare say how much better could they make an enzo? i'm sure someone is already on it.

4. f355

f355 Karting

Oct 5, 2002
    That is an Enzo from a customer in Toronto. He was asked by the vendor to display the car, in return he would get the rims for free.

5. taunus

taunus Formula Junior

Jan 24, 2002
    Germany, Osnabrueck
    Full Name:
    Ansgar
  6. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I like it! Now it just needs nitrous!

7. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003

then that means you can't forget the massive wing, turbo, and coil overs to really bring out that negative camber in the front tires.

i'm not really feeling those rims, they seem too pimp for that car. but hey...how cool would it be if you threw on neon red ground effects for that car? it'd be right out of fast and the furious!

8. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

wow those Giovannas look busted on the E. I wld so rather keep the OE wheels on there.

9. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Those wheels are terrible !

10. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Thse wheels have totaly destroyed the look of the Enzo in my opinion.

Rob Guess "The Other Rob"

11. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    Were there any other changes except of the wheels?

12. Fouad355

Fouad355 Rookie

Nov 8, 2003
    What has the world come to when people modify an Enzo?

13. riconijhof

riconijhof Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Rico Nijhof
    EWW, thats awfull.

Those look like lowrider wheels...

14. PlayersMarkus

PlayersMarkus Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    just got back from one week of SEMA....This is just a very different lifestyle they display over there ;o) The cars are either lowered to the ground or raised 100 inches...they now have 26" wheels ! And everyone of those fast+furious rice rockets now has Lamborghini style swinging doors,lol ;o) It is really fascinating how much money these kids spend on their cars...I also witnessed one of these drifting pros from japan for the first time live, and I have to admit that I now understand why they have such a status in Japan...it is pretty cool what they do. I think that these drifting competitions will have a big future in the US...it's like Nascar for the import lifestyle.
    2cents

Markus

15. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Please don't insult the low rider wheels this way.. :p

Those rims look horrible on the Enzo!

16. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    lol PM - that's hilarious! (I hope you meant it to be hilarious - if not, no offence) :)

re. the black wheels on the Enzo. Wow those are nasty-looking. There will always be folks with more money than taste (even though he's getting the rims for free, you know what I mean).

Good point that someone made though, the SEMA demographic is not one for understated or tasteful anything. This is after all, the fast and the furious crowd. To these guys, neon running lights under a civic are a good thing.

Different strokes for different folks I guess...

17. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Those Rims SUX !!!!

18. playapimp69

playapimp69 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 8, 2003
    Hey WTF are u 2 bit chumps talkin about. Thats my ride u be dissin. I got those rims cause the stock ones didnt stand out enough. U can't be a pimp in a stock ride, even if it is a Ferrari Enzo. So please dont be HATIN.

19. The Game

The Game Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 8, 2003
    hey u punk ass's, leave playapimp alone, hes just chillin wit his ride and u post whores come and do some hate crime **** on him, its a tight ride and it owns all o urs

20. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    I think the wheels are ok though they don't go very well with the red Enzo. It would be really cool to have them on a black Enzo.

21. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    The wheels are not bad, just be glad they didn't attempt to place a wing on it.

22. t88power

t88power Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    Puerto Rico
    Full Name:
    Ernesto
    As bad as those wheels are, and they are HORRIBLE, as least they didnt try to put chrome wheels on! Now that would have completely finished it off!

Ernesto

23. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    BTW, whose Enzo is that ?

24. PlayersMarkus

PlayersMarkus Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    it is amazing how they all try to sell the wheels as an aftermarket lifestyle product..just check out the DuPont Dec issue..Blingz, Jesse James Wheels, Rap star signature wheels, Tyson Beckford and Joker from Fast and Furious are spokesperson for Symbolic wheels, DUB magazine has its own signature wheels and so on...whatever floats your boat ;O) The funniest thing I witnessed are these new lights for (spinner) wheels...
    What a change compared to a few years ago when SEMA was half the size it is now..the biggest booth are now from companies run by guys who wear streetwear, have tatoos and piercings...I asked a couple of these guys what they have in their garage and the answer was : A Ferrari, no mods whatsoever on it ;o)

Markus

25. jonesn

jonesn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    STL-MO
    Full Name:
    Evan "Trouble" Jones
    That might be the same red Enzo that was totalled in Tampa (FL) last night. The guy who wrecked it owns a RV and trailer park business, so only someone like that would put those nasty rims on such a beautiful car.