Love this forum! | FerrariChat

Love this forum!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by BigAl, Jan 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    My turn signals stopped working in my 308. So naturally I get aggravated and started thinking , ok, the fuse, the relay, trace the problem and then I checked the tech archives and found a reference from Verell Boaen about the signals being connected to the hazard switch. I turned the hazard switch on and off and bingo, the turn signals work. Man, I love easy fixes. Thanks Verell.

2. ronsupercar

ronsupercar Formula 3

May 2, 2002
    Orlando Fla.
    Full Name:
    4RE-Ron
    This forum is worst than any drug I've ever heard of...

HIGHLY ADDICTIVE !!

Kudos to Rob.

3. rudy

rudy Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    Los Angeles California
    Full Name:
    Rudy Hassen
    I agree this is a great site. I am a member of a couple of mercedes 280sl sights and they are a bore! No offense to them, they can do what they want. They are such happy little sites where never a negative word is spoken. Every car is great, every color is great, people get congratulated for chenging a tail lamp on their own...it's a crackup. I like the heat this site generates. If cars don't engender passion, well then they're just transportation. I love the lambo/ferrari wars. Very fun.

4. flashman

flashman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    Star Valley, Arizona
    Full Name:
    William Rappaport
    I have had the same on going problem with mine, did you have to take apart the hazzard switch?

5. mbarr

mbarr Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2004
    Texas
    Ditto. I visit the cayenne sight to see what mods people are doing and the discussion is much like what you said about the mb site.

6. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    by far the best forum ever

7. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    flashman, no, just switched the hazard on and off a couple of times. One suggestion from that thread was to clean the contacts. If you search "signal" in the old Tech Q&A archives, you'll find the thread.

8. flashman

flashman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    Star Valley, Arizona
    Full Name:
    William Rappaport
    Thank's, I'll give it a try.
    WilliamR

9. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed