I need a restaurant consultant ASAP!!! | FerrariChat

I need a restaurant consultant ASAP!!!

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by PeterS, Jan 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I am ready to put a round in my forehead over my girlfriend's catering business. She is currently trying to transition from a banquet facility to a restaurant (and wants to keep running her catering our of the new place). She has a manager / best friend that (IMO) has caused her a great amount of grief and money over the past five years (he is one of these 'I'm doing ten thousand things' kind of guy that never gets anything done on time). The top of last year, she had a sizable debt that did not get much knocked off it in '03. She now wants to get a business loan to pay off the old debt and start fresh.

IMO, I told her that she would fail without the guideance of a professional restaurant consultant that can take a look at her business, staff and practices. I am hopeful that there is somebody here that can help me out.

Please send me an email direct to [email protected].

Thank you, Pete

2. ART360

ART360 Guest

Peter:

I've got a friend who has been in the restraunt business for many years: Jack Hobday. He owned the Balboa in SF, and now has a restraunt in Sac. I'm looking for his number, when I get it, I'll send it to you.

Art

3. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Thanks Art, I look forward to your reply.

4. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    go and see the guy who owns the foreign cinema restaurant in SF's Mission district (John). He owns a very yellow Maserati Sebring. Nice guy, I met him at the Alameda Italian Show in October of last year. His kid chased mine around the car show. He might get a kick out of the exotic car/restauranter connection and offer some advise. I got free drink coupons, but have yet to redeem them !

thx
    luke