nicest wheels i've seen lately | FerrariChat

nicest wheels i've seen lately

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by racerx, Jan 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
  2. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Of course Allan has to pipe in there... gotta love a guy who has 3 exotics and still finds the time to troll 20 different online forums :)

The titanium one is incredible, although I'm not liking the wheels on the other one very much. Great pics though...

-R

3. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I think Allan sees himself as the messiah (spelling?) and that we are all going to end up in hell if we do not pray to the Lambo God ... :)

Got to admire his enthusiasim ... I guess.

Pete

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i like Allan for his modesty...[/bullsh_t]

The wheels look nice... i especially like the deep-dish wheels on the darker 360...

5. ETW

ETW Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Yes, I'd say that those dark grey ones are extra wide. Maybe some where around 300 wide

6. stradman

stradman Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Stradman
    I see that AllanLambo has made his mark on that forum too!

7. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Allan never tires of spitting his BS on the net eh ?

8. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    Yes - Ellen is a classic troll.

He has been exposed many times as a troll on many forums.

He posts the same meaningless lambo dribble on Viper, NSX, Supra, Ferrari, Lotus, Z06, 6speedonline boards (to name a few). A quick search reveals he is unwelcome on almost every board. Here is another link to the old ferrari chat with proof of his trolling on yet another board (NSX) with his idiotic rants about lambos.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/messages/21/331267.html?1066878946#POST338951

By my quick count of the post totals on the above boards he has posted over 5,000 messages in 18 months - most of them meaningless "look at me I have a lambo and it is better than your car - LOL" on non lambo boards. Truely a classic internet troll and a moron to boot. I am curious to know what happened to make him so insecure.

Life at Allan's house:
    "honey - guess what? I just posted another 100 my lambo is better than your car posts today"

"oh Allan - I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work"

9. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    I think it's humorous that he's gotten to you so badly that you refer to him as Ellen or whatever. That is comedy to me that so many of you girls let an internet message board poster rile you all up so much that it actually bothers you in "real" life.

10. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    They are Harmann wheels.

11. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    Thanks. If anyone has another 360 in red or dark blue with those deep dish wheels please post pics. What a sight.
    T

12. Driversource

Driversource Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Check out www.meridianonline.us. I believe they are the distributor for Hamann in the US. Also check out www.hamann-motorsport.de.

13. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Mako99 - It's usually limited to chastising him about his lack of civility or respect. A sense of decorum, if you will. That said, I'm quite certain of two things:

1) He got an "F" in Charm School.
    2) Anybody who's been hanging around here since about summer of last year didn't need to refer him to a proctologist to make sure he's an arsehole. Bottom line is, he hops on numerous forums and spews his particular flavor of Lamborghini gospel and contempt for other marques (Ferrari in particular), whether the non-Lamborghini board has 30 members or 3000. He's actually calmed down quite a bit compared to the old F-Chat board. There, you couldn't have a thread on how the weather was before the conversation went, you know, his way - Lamborghini this, Lamborghini that. Okay, we know your mantra already and we applaud you and Lamborghini's ceaseless designs for twelve-year-olds with arrested development.

14. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Heh heh heh... LOL.

15. FerrariFlip

FerrariFlip Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Bonaire,Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Philippe Haak
    Looks cool!!! nice pics and ofcourse the site given by Fmod is great too.

16. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    The Hamann wheels on the 360 at the right are nice!!
    Still ... I prefer stock 360 wheels.

17. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    LOL! Well I can tell you two things wax:

One, I've been lurking this board long enough to see Nika come, go, come, and then go again to give you a time reference. So I've been here since well before "last summer". Never felt a need to post until lately, though I suspect I'll be receding back to lurking until I actually do have to decide between a Gallardo and a Stradale later this year.

Two, If you think Allan savages F-cars here, then you need to to go to NSXprime.com and look up the dozens of posts regarding his former NSX. His comments here are NOTHING compared to that hilarity, I used to love it. He'd get them so riled up that you could visualize them crying at their monitors over the savaging their cars took.

Come to think of it, the average NSX owner reminds me of the 308 owners here. VERY religous in their pursuit of the car, totally blinded and biased to every accurate comment ever made about the car, and deaf to any accurate critique of the car.

18. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    And now you're trying to wind everybody up aswell

19. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    Is your name "wax"?