Reccomendation on decent upholstery shops in AZ? | FerrariChat

Reccomendation on decent upholstery shops in AZ?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by 1975gt4don, Jan 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1975gt4don

1975gt4don Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Peoples Rep of CA
    Full Name:
    Smog Exempt
    My GT4 is presently at Elwood body works on East McDowell---Scottsdale AZ, looking now for an upholstery shop that can redo my interior. Thanks in advance. I love the dry climate versus the humid one in San Diego, much tougher on Italian steel!

2. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I've never used them but I've seen their Supra's... www.1stupholstery.com Just found this on their site too, ""…We have been in business for many years and have worked with several upholstery shops in the Valley. None thus far, have compared to the workmanship, quality of materials and customer service you provide…. We highly recommend you to all of our customers. Keep up the great work."

.:Don Barsellotti, President, Elwood Body Works-Scottsdale:. "

3. azfast1

azfast1 Karting

Jan 10, 2004
    If money were no object, Chris Hawkins at VIP interiors is the best , with prices to match. Scottsdale Ferrari ( ex Cavallino Classics ) has used them for over 20 years, as well as The Finishing Touch Body Shop and Grand Touring Cars Inc.. Another option is Unique Auto Upholstry in Scottsdale. They do excellent work as well. Good luck!

4. 1975gt4don

Nov 5, 2003
    Peoples Rep of CA
    Full Name:
    Smog Exempt
    Money is an object but must have a balance of quality vs price as we all look for. I greatly appreciate all of your inputs on this. Will keep you all posted on who I go with. Finishing touch sounds familiar. I NEVER use the dealer for anything. Been greatly ripped off by any FNA source. Never again. But again, thank you kindly for posting.

5. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Don; Check out the freight to Sonora,CA 95370. I got my seats and panels upholstered for $2K, black and red. I had them done in a VERY nice leather that I could send you samples of. If you can get the seats here, I will oversee the job and mail the seats back via UPS from my business. My car is in the shop, but I could get pictures to you next Monday. The shop I used really did an outstanding job! Send me an email at [email protected].

6. 1975gt4don

Nov 5, 2003
    Peoples Rep of CA
    Full Name:
    Smog Exempt
    Peter, you have mail :) Thank you kindly for posting.