Jason Priestley's Rides on TLC | FerrariChat

Jason Priestley's Rides on TLC

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Tennlee, Jan 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tennlee

Tennlee Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2002
    Great Smoky Mountains
    Another pretty good episode, IMHO. Quite a bit of time with the Enzo. Can't say I think the new wheels look even as good as the originals, though.

2. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I gotta catch this show - Sounds pretty good. I know he's into cars as he hurt himself pretty bad racing them.

3. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    taped it, saw about 10 mins, watching the rest tomorrow

4. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Just saw it. Can't believe he called it the "F50 Enzo". You'd think a car nut like Jason would know better than that.

5. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    I thought the show sucked.

It had very little detail compared to the others and a bunch of mistakes (F50? 2 million??, etc..). Personally, I wouldn't let those knuckleheads touch my POS BMW, let alone a nice car.

310 and West Coast, based on what I saw, are all marketing. I doubt they really know their stuff. Could be wrong, but they look like they survive off charging rich people retail and high labor costs to ugly up their big stupid bling machines.

Luke.

6. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    I saw the show as well and was a bit dissapointed. I knew 310 and WCC were not the highest quality stuff, but they did not know much about anything. From what I could make out, they basically are a front store who outsources all work to local shops. The tire guy was putting the H2 wheels on completely wrong with the air wrench and not using a star pattern!!! Two very big no nos. I was also very sad to see almost no performance oriented vehicles. They have connections to wealthy clients, and a good idea. But it would be nice if they performed the service correctly.

7. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    people i started the orginal thred about this

POST THERE

8. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell