Attention Golfers | FerrariChat

Attention Golfers

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by AJS328, Jan 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Hello Everyone,

My father is involved with a project and he wanted me to extend an opportunity to all of you. It is the Shopright LPGA Classic which is held at the Seaview Marriott Golf Course in Galloway Twp. near Atlantic City, NJ. The dates are June 14th-20th. My father is one of the founders of the board and just recently got involved again. Basically they are looking for business owners who may want to sponsor the tournament or be involved in the Pro-Am. The tournament has contributed more than 8 million dollars to a large number of charities since it was started in 1986. I have two info kits here if anyone is interested. Let me know and I'll send one out.

I do not personally get anything out of this. I am just throwing it out there for anyonbe that might want to be involved. Thanks! :)

-Augustine

2. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    FIRST OF ALL......ENERGIZER SPONSERS SHOP AND STOP
    ,THEY HAVE A BETTER MEAT SELECTION.........SECONDLY.....I HATE GOLF.THE WORST AND MOST BORING SPORT YOU CAN THINK OF, UNLESS YOU LET MY GOLF KART ON THE COURSE WITH TUBIS AND A K/N AIR FILTER, WITH NITROUS OXIDE..:)

B

3. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Anyone else? Preferably someone that knows how to spell and doesn't use all CAPS.

:)

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LMAO...!

LOL, Gus...!

5. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    GUS

DOES THE CLUB HOUSE HAVE "ONE ARM BANDITS" OR " WIFE BEATERS CLUB DISCOUNT CARDS????

6. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    LOL! I'll look into that. :)