"Redneck Racing" (Buttonwillow) | FerrariChat

"Redneck Racing" (Buttonwillow)

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Jet-X, Jan 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Byron insisted I post this video that I cut on Sunday of our Buttonwillow adventures.

Couple things to keep in mind:

• The "redneck" theme stems from Sam and I, hence the song and the 'out back of the woods' comments and feel. A lot of inside jokes, but you may enjoy.
    • DISCLAIMER #1: No offense to ANYONE in this video. A couple of spin-offs are referred to as "Dumbass" but that's in the 'redneck' spirit (and the only two people I got on camera that lost it). It's all in humor, and I wish someone would have caught me spinning off the track, as I would have included it in the video. I can poke fun at myself.
    • DISCLAIMER #2: Byron's car reference is in the redneck spirit.
    • DISCLAIMER #3: If any of this bothers you, your skin is too thin, get a life.

Here's the video (right click and "save target as..." DO NOT RUN DIRECTLY FROM THE WEBSITE. File is 19MB

http://www.jet-x.com/video/track.wmv

Enjoy!

2. Verruckt

Verruckt Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Stephen Miller
    Bwahahaha!!! Even though I had already seen the video it still cracks me up. :D

3. gezuvor

gezuvor Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Ladera Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Richard Barker
    I never thought I'd see a bathtub used in a racing video. Classic!!!

~Rich | RacerFactory.com

4. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    I liked it too. What Machine and program did you use to make the video? Just wondering because if I go on this upcoming FDC run, I will be taking my dad's video camera with me.

5. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    iMac G4 w/ iMovie.

6. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Cool. I didn't know you were a mac guy. My dad and I share a Power Book G4 and I have used iMovie before as well. Very cool...:)