New energy drink | FerrariChat

New energy drink

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by WJHMH, Jan 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I'm sure some of you have seen or tried this. I found some at a bar here in Houston. Gives a whole new meaning to "POON TANG."

http://www.sumpoosie.com/

Enjoy:)

2. ralessi

ralessi Formula 3

May 26, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rikk
    interesting... in their comparison they are definitely right about the same old "bull" though! It tastes like medicine, ugh. Although it is strangely addicting, and they are a large sponsor of motorsport...

3. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
    I'd like to try it but it requires a monthly fee.

4. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    I was just musing the other day,

"You know, If I could figure out how to bottle some p***y and sell it, I'd be a wealthy man."

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short.

5. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
    LOL!

6. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    #6 ashsimmonds, Dec 27, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    can't wait to try it.

being nocturnal/insomniac i'm dependent on energy drinks on a daily basis to get me through a day-job. :(

they all taste like crap, but they come into their own as a vodka mixer. prior to such drinks being readily available on the market, i had a strictly 9-5 govt job, but by 11am i'd be nodding onto my keyboard. so in the 90's i drank JOLT, until they banned it for too much caffiene. in fact, the health/food dept i werked for were partially responsible for taking it off the market... idiots. :)

red bull is just too costly as a daily habit, it would cost me around $60-70 a week just to stay awake. for the last couple years i've been using sugarfree V, my habit only costs around $30-40 a week for that stuff.

what i'm really annoyed at though, is there used to be an enery drink called Black Stallion... now THAT stuff was nice, and with vodka... mammamia! i really wish i could get hold of that again. :( rewards for anyone who can supply me! pleeease.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login