Should I? | FerrariChat

Should I?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by yesod, Jan 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. yesod

yesod Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Lakeland,fl
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Join FCA that is? Do you have to be an owner? As it will probably be a couple of years until I take the plunge, should I join? The website is not especially informative. Are the publications you get with membership pretty good? I would love to be able to attend some events. Any info would be appreciated.

2. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    I would recommend it. Most of all, you can develop a network and new friends that can assist you when you start to look for a car. I will go a long way. Also, the events are fun even if you don't have a Ferrari. When you attend it will get you even more motivated to get one.
    Don't base your decision on the publications; they are a little weak. The Florida Redline is the better of the two. The other being Prancing Horse.
    Good luck.

3. FL 355

FL 355 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Ft Laud
    Full Name:
    Frank Lipinski
    By all means, and you do not have to be an owner. You'll receive monthly literature with newsletters, classifieds and tech articles. Good way to get your feet wet.

4. cochise

cochise Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Lake Mary, Florida
    Full Name:
    Dempsey Chavis
    Go ahead join. I did and am not an owner yet. But it is a good way to hear about social events, meet owners and non-owners and hear about available cars before they ever reach the classifieds.

5. yesod

yesod Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Lakeland,fl
    Full Name:
    Keith
    thanks for the info. I will probably join.

6. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    join, i am still a wanna be owner as well. its worth it!