please read ref:355bhp for experts!! | FerrariChat

please read ref:355bhp for experts!!

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by 355steve, Jan 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 355steve

355steve Rookie

Jan 22, 2004
    right rentlemen,
    i am the person with the 355,tubi,chipped,no cats,performance air filters,now i would like to clear up a few things!!

as i explained to mr 355f i am not up on all the tech stuff i will leave that to you experts but one thing i know i NEVER CLAMED that my car had reach 40/50 extra just by changing the air box only an idiot would have post such a thing, never mind putting it on another forum to be discussed..

wat i actuly said in my post was as follows, quote"it was somthing to do with changing the plemlems BUT I AM SURE IT IS A LOT MORE THAN THAT!! so i have been back to the guy who gave me the advise and he told me that chainging the type of injection systerm to an open top throttle body and matching that to an weba,motronic ecu and remapping the car every 1000rpm MIGHT give you those sort of gains but not def but approx...

it is always best to here both sides of a story which someone has really taken to hart!!

once again i know that there are a lot of experts out there...I AM NOT ONE OF THEM but next time a novice askes for a bit of advise and does not post all the info givern to him ...cut him a bit of slack!!