Detroit Auto Show | FerrariChat

Detroit Auto Show

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by racerdj, Jan 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    There were at least double the people surrounding the Ferrari display vs. next door the Lambo display. I have never had the situation arrise to compare the 360 vs. the Gallardo. The 360 is timeless and sleek and along with the new 612 left Lambo seeking lookers!!

2. udalmia

udalmia Guest

i really would like more feedback on the maserati quattorpe, im booked for one

3. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    You will not be disapointed.

4. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    #4 Texas Forever, Jan 22, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The Maser 4 is a big car, which should be fine if that's what you are looking for. I would guess that it is bigger than the MB S class. Looks better too IMHO. I think the warranty is gonna be 4 years, which is a first for Ferrari I believe.

Sorry, but I only have one pic

DrTax
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Whoops wrong car. This is the Bentley!!!

6. udalmia

udalmia Guest

thanks doc, im not too big a fan of german cars, they lack soul.. the quattroporte is quite a head turner too i must say

7. YellowC4S

YellowC4S Rookie

Dec 17, 2003
    They lack soul? I think not!!!! A Porsche 911 Turbo as compared to a 360 will win every time in terms of price, performance, ownership costs, etc.

8. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Guys have any photos for Ferraris at the show??

9. zwoemba

zwoemba Formula 3

Nov 22, 2003
    I have foto's from the Ferrari stand in the Brussels Motor Show. Do you want to see them?

10. udalmia

udalmia Guest

i'm sorry i meant more of the merc and the bmw sedans, not the porsche sport cars