Another Jeannie Muckelstone believer... | FerrariChat

Another Jeannie Muckelstone believer...

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by f355spider, Jan 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    So there's this young guy who works at the local Albertson's grocery store in my neighborhood. He's always wanting to check out my Ferrari or BMW, and talk cars....anyway he tells me this sob story last month about all this tickets he got in the matter of two weeks. Three stops, and 5 infractions for various things. A "negligent driving" is the worst of them. Nice guy, but obviously messing up pretty bad. Anyway, I name drop Jeannie Mucklestone, and he looks her up and goes and sees her. He pays her $1100 (cheap considering the number of infractions) and today he tells me all of them were dismissed! :) Pretty fricken' incredible.

Remember: www.mucklestone.com

2. shelbee

shelbee Guest

I think it is a good idea to invite her one day to have her talk what we need to be concern and aware as Ferrari driver to avoid unexpected events like your young boy friend

3. mw575

mw575 F1 Rookie

May 30, 2001
    Lake Oswego,Or
    Full Name:
    Martin J Weiner,M.D.
    Great idea Shelbee.I'd like to attend that lecture.

4. shelbee

shelbee Guest

I will make sure you are invited. Look forward to see you again in the upcoming events

5. Wasco

Wasco Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2003
    Salem
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I would really like to attend!

6. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Hey Shelbie

Just emailed Jeannie about another matter for a friend of mine......and extended the invitation for a luncheon or something rather with her as the keynote speaker. Waiting for a reply:)

7. mw575

mw575 F1 Rookie

May 30, 2001
    Lake Oswego,Or
    Full Name:
    Martin J Weiner,M.D.
    Thanks Shelbee.
    Kuzi- hope it's for after 4-15 when I get back from Ca.

8. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Jeannie just sent me an email....and she would be very interested in talking to our group. So lets think of how we want to do this. Gary, Dave???
    I suggest maybe a luncheon on a weekend where everyone can make it.

9. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Kuzi,

You need to run it past Will Diefenbach (Activity Director) and the rest of the board members, before planning an event. If you don't have Will's email, let me know.

10. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Man, I'd love to attend that, but I won't be back from Kauai till the end of Feb. Of course, we all "TRY" to be good, but it would be great to hear things from her perspective.

11. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Gary...I have Will's email....I'll give him a shout.

12. Aeroengineman

Aeroengineman Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2003
    Maple Valley, WA
    Full Name:
    Dave Tegeler
    Having been successfully defended by Jeanie's office the 1st week in January over a speeding ticket I received in my 1/2 ton pick-up. I would appreciate the meeting. I've learned in traffic law, that one of the best places to create dismissable error is at the scene or shortly thereafter. Perhaps Jeanie can coach us on how to set the traps she needs to get a dissmissal.

13. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Heard back from Will.....He likes the idea and will pass it on to the Board.

14. shelbee

shelbee Guest

How about at Calcutta Grill at Newcastle??

15. shelbee

shelbee Guest

ALMOST 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY,

Last year at Jon Shirley,

16. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    OK........we're going to invite Jeannie to speak to interested parties........this is a non sanctioned event. Just for people who have an interest. And from the emails I have been getting. There are a lot of us out there. So whoever is interested in this please send me an email.
    We will try to set something up in the next couple of months.

17. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    OK......so far this morning I've gotten 17 interested parties. Of course depending on when and where.
    For those of you out there that I don't have emails for, please email/pm me if you are interested. Since this event is not sanctioned I have not blanketed the ferrariclubchat.com avenue. So pass the word on to the rest of the members/non members.

18. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    As of this morning, we are now at 26 interested members........anyone else? Dr Shelby and I will start working on this as soon as we get some free time. Hopefully we will have a place and time picked by say mid february.