Crystal Cove this a.m. | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove this a.m.

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Bart, Jan 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    I took a new guy there this morning. He liked what he saw. There was his dream car, a 67 Mustang Fastback.

There was a 67 275 GTB red/tan. Wow! I think it cost over $5,000. (Joke)

Jordan was there taking pictures. I hope he post one of my beast.

I heard various people talk that this place was going to be closed to the car show. I did talk toa Newport Beach Policeman who said he never had any problems with the people at the show. Hope it does not close.

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Hey Bart, great seeing you and the beast again! Ill post my pictures in a minute...including the shots of your well driven 550 :)

The problem around Crystal Cove is that the people in the neighborhood up on the hill are complaining about the noise. So their solution was to prevent people from coming in until 7am --thus the security gaurds blocking the entries with gates. As far as I know they aren't going to close the show...I have just heard a lot of people talking about possibly changing locations. I dont know who would really be responsible for that though since nobody is really "in charge" of the event. Personally I think the people complaining are at fault. Although it does suck to be woken up early Saturday mornings, they did buy homes right next to PCH and a busy shopping center. What do they expect? Its just like hte people who move under Orange County Airport's flight path and then complain about the noise. All their complaints do is making traveling out of that airport more of a hassle and challenge for the airlines due to noise and weight restrictions. So they move in, use the airport, but complain its too loud...go figure...